Best bluetooth headphones?

Xyren

I'm looking for a pair of over-ear bluetooth headphones, preferably under £200 but I could go over if it's worth it. I don't need active noise cancelling or anything like that, I just need good sounding headphones for movies and games.

Bluetooth audio is fairly high latency and not ideal for movies or gaming. Other wireless standards can do low latency audio, but that may not be the universal solution you're looking for.

Why are you looking at wireless? For use on the go or to get rid of cable clutter indoors?

8 minutes ago, Nimrodor said:

Bluetooth audio is fairly high latency and not ideal for movies or gaming. Other wireless standards can do low latency audio, but that may not be the universal solution you're looking for.

Why are you looking at wireless? For use on the go or to get rid of cable clutter indoors?

For indoor use mostly, so that I can move around the room with headphones on.

I have a cheap pair of bluetooth headphones that I use now and I've never had any latency issues with them. I assume that a higher quality pair will work the same or better.

22 minutes ago, Xyren said:

For indoor use mostly, so that I can move around the room with headphones on.

I have a cheap pair of bluetooth headphones that I use now and I've never had any latency issues with them. I assume that a higher quality pair will work the same or better.

Which headphones do you have now? The latency should be obvious, with even the best bluetooth headphones having over 100ms without aptX-LL.

Otherwise, what sorts of improvements are you looking for over what you have now?

3 minutes ago, Nimrodor said:

Which headphones do you have now? The latency should be obvious, with even the best bluetooth headphones having over 100ms without aptX-LL.

Otherwise, what sorts of improvements are you looking for over what you have now?

I have these now: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B077TRXYCN

They're ok, but they don't sound that great. I'm loooking for something with better audio quality.