Monitor

Desmond Mai

My monitor says no signal. I’ve used this pc and monitors for months and this is happening today. I’ve already tried to reseatted the ram, and reseatted the graphics card. Does anyone have any advice on fixing this problem?

Plug something else into your monitor too narrow down which piece of hardware is the problem. Something like a laptop or game console would work. If it's a PC problem (the laptop or console works with the monitor) and you have a system with integrated graphics. Remove the GPU and try the motherboard's display output to see if it's the GPU that's the problem.

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 8700k | be quiet! Dark Rock 4 | Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac | 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ | 256 GB Intel® SSD 600p Series | ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti Mini | Fractal Design Node 304 | Cooler Master V750 | Asus MG279Q | Asus VC279 | Logitech G710+ | Corsair M65 Pro RGB

1 hour ago, Unimaginative Name said:

Plug something else into your monitor too narrow down which piece of hardware is the problem. Something like a laptop or game console would work. If it's a PC problem (the laptop or console works with the monitor) and you have a system with integrated graphics. Remove the GPU and try the motherboard's display output to see if it's the GPU that's the problem.

I removed my GPU and plugged my monitor into the igpu and there was still no signal. What do I do now?

That, in theory, removes the GPU from suspected problems. Have you tried plugging in a laptop, game console, or something else into the same monitor input to see if it works? If a different device displays correctly, it's a computer problem. If the different device doesn't display, it's either the monitor or cable and then you should try a different monitor input.

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 8700k | be quiet! Dark Rock 4 | Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac | 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ | 256 GB Intel® SSD 600p Series | ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti Mini | Fractal Design Node 304 | Cooler Master V750 | Asus MG279Q | Asus VC279 | Logitech G710+ | Corsair M65 Pro RGB

3 minutes ago, Unimaginative Name said:

That, in theory, removes the GPU from suspected problems. Have you tried plugging in a laptop, game console, or something else into the same monitor input to see if it works? If a different device displays correctly, it's a computer problem. If the different device doesn't display, it's either the monitor or cable and then you should try a different monitor input.

I tried using another monitor and a different cable. I also tried using 1 ram stick at a time.