Please help me find this Tom n Jerry classic episode

Hiya!
Go to solution Solved by Lady Fitzgerald,

The episode title is "The Mouse from H.U.N.G.E.R". I just watched it on YouTube and it wasn't bad...for Chuck Jones. I never could understand why, with the exception of the Road Runner cartoons, people thought Jones was so great. His early post Disney cartoons had good animation and backgrounds (but no punch to the plots) but then he started cheaping out on the backgrounds, the quality of the animation declined, and his plots didn't improve much. As Tom and Jerry goes, this doesn't even hold a candle to the earlier Tom & Jerry cartoons. He also ruined Warner Brothers' Looney Toons.

So the episode is about Jerry who is trying to steal a fridge, that's right a whole fridge from Tom. 

Jerry was dressed in a detective suit, you know with those coat and classy hat, Jerry was riding a red car. 

Once Jerry is arrived at Tom's fort or house (can't really remember) Tom has prepared a wide variety of traps to prevent Jerry from stealing the fridge. 

There's a memorable scene when Tom was setting up the mines, he pulled one of his mustache and dropped it on the mines, and the mine explode almost immediately when the hair touch it. 

But despite Tom's effort, Jerry was able to deal with the trap with ease and able to steal the fridge at the end. 

The ending scene is Jerry leaving with the fridge tied on his/her car, and if I remember it correctly " Tom cruise" is written on the license plate.

Does anyone have any idea about the title of the episode? 

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

I've seen most classic T&J but this doesn't ring a bell... maybe you can find it on the wiki

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

The episode title is "The Mouse from H.U.N.G.E.R". I just watched it on YouTube and it wasn't bad...for Chuck Jones. I never could understand why, with the exception of the Road Runner cartoons, people thought Jones was so great. His early post Disney cartoons had good animation and backgrounds (but no punch to the plots) but then he started cheaping out on the backgrounds, the quality of the animation declined, and his plots didn't improve much. As Tom and Jerry goes, this doesn't even hold a candle to the earlier Tom & Jerry cartoons. He also ruined Warner Brothers' Looney Toons.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

1 hour ago, Lady Fitzgerald said:

Omg thank you, I have been looking for it.. I agree with you but it brings back memories. 

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore