Alphacool NexXxoS cames with black screws not copper?

Ordered two Alphacool NexXxoS 140 size rads and neither came with the "sexy" copper screws that I see in all pictures and reviews. Did the supplier short me?

# x Copper-plated M3x30mm hexagon socket screw

# x Copper-plated M3x35mm hexagon socket screw

Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper 420mm Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper 280mm

Ordered two Alphacool NexXxoS 140 size rads and neither came with the "sexy" copper screws that I see in all pictures and reviews. Did the supplier short me?

# x Copper-plated M3x30mm hexagon socket screw

# x Copper-plated M3x35mm hexagon socket screw

Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper 420mm Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper 280mm

purchased from?

might want to contact seller and let them know there is a small issue that Alphacool

claims copper screws are included not black steel. has Alphacool updated their parts

listing?

My UT60 also came with black screws.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

purchased from?

might want to contact seller and let them know there is a small issue that Alphacool

claims copper screws are included not black steel. has Alphacool updated their parts

listing?

Performance-PCs 

Both PerformancePCs and Alphacool say Copper Plated;

http://www.alphacool.com/product_info.php/info/p979_Alphacool-NexXxoS-ST30-Full-Copper-360mm.html

http://www.alphacool.com/product_info.php/info/p1210_Alphacool-NexXxoS-XT45-Full-Copper-180mm-Dual.html

Should ask the retailer to check their inventory as all my alphacool rads came with the copper coloured screws.

Core - EVGA Classified 3 | i7 980x | 12GB Corsair Dominator GT | Lian Li P80 | Corsair 128 Neutron GTX | 2 x WD 500gb Velociraptor | Asus Xonar Xense | 2 x EVGA 590 | Enermax Platimax 1500

Water Cooling - Alphacool NexXxos 360 Monsta | TFC 360 | Alphacool D5 Vario | Alphacool 250 Tube res | EK Supreme HF Nickle Plexi | 2 x EK Nickle Plexi 590 WB | Aquaero 5 XT

make that call.. it might be possile the Alphacool changed (doubt it), or ran out

and made a substitution. someone should know.

4 of my all copper rads came with the horrible copper screws. The latest one I bought came with black screws and the alphacool stickers were on backing paper ready for application, rather than on the rad.

You're not missing out tbh. The screws are shiny for a while but quickly go grimy and dark like all copper.

Mine were black as well. Who cares? Those hex head screws that come with the rad suck anyway, you'll most likely need m3 washers because the heads are so damn small. Go to a local hardware supplier and get yourself some black pan head m3 30mm machine screws and call it a day. You wont see them when everything is assembled and the copper plating on them sure as hell doesn't do anything for performance. 

CPU: Intel i7-3770k at 4.8Ghz  CPU Cooling: 320mm UT60  Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD55  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB 2133Mhz (2x8GB)  SSD: Intel 330 Series 120GB  HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Green  GPU: EVGA GTX 780 x2  Sound Card: Creative Recon3D  PSU: Raidmax RX-1000AE 1000W  Case: Arc Midi R2  Monitor: Benq XL2420T at 129Hz  OS: W8 64Bit  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate  Mouse: Logitech MX518  Mousepad: Steelseries QCK+  Headset: Turtlebeach X12 (Temp.)

if i can, i'll always re-tap the M3 to 6-32 or M4. fumbling with those mickey mouse

M3 to hold a fan/rad is just a swell idea. and using soft-copper just isn't the brightest

follow-up.

if i can, i'll always re-tap the M3 to 6-32 or M4. fumbling with those mickey mouse

M3 to hold a fan/rad is just a swell idea. and using soft-copper just isn't the brightest

follow-up.

Figured as much. Already had to retap the top ones to mount to the case.

Mine were black as well. Who cares? Those hex head screws that come with the rad suck anyway, you'll most likely need m3 washers because the heads are so damn small. Go to a local hardware supplier and get yourself some black pan head m3 30mm machine screws and call it a day. You wont see them when everything is assembled and the copper plating on them sure as hell doesn't do anything for performance.

Thanks! Will do

I ordered mine from frozencpu and performancepcs, some came with black/gunmetal screws and some with copper. Don't remember which from where...

I had to do this also

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

Honestly black screws would be nicer. My nexxxos screws tarnished in a couple months (not that you can see them anyway ;) ).