UEFI not showing SSD

Lucasjlb

Good Monning

So, i'm having a problem in my notebook (Acer E5-573G), the thing is, sometime ago i installed an ssd in my notebook using a caddy adaptor so i could have both my sdd and hdd, and i followed linus video in the channel "NCIX Tech Tips" on how to propely configure an ssd as a boot drive. The thing is, my windows is running of the ssd, but it dont show up in the UEFI, and i tried to install linux mint so i could have DUALBOOT on my notebook, i tried installing it in the ssd (That show up when i tried to install it), it installed perfectly fine but when i restarted the notebook GRUB didn't show up and it booted windows right up, so i tried to install it in the HDD but it ignored the HDD and booted windows that is in the SSD.

PS: In the UEFI boot menu it doesnt show up the SSD only the HDD, and secure boot is off, also, i tried in legacy mode but it still gonne straight up to windows.

In order for it to use UEFI, you need to enable UEFI booting and format the drive in GPT partition.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w