Opinions on the Alphacool Eisbaer Extreme?

I was looking at that or a similar arrangement for upgrading my aging Corsair H110i GTX. I was originally looking at going to a large heatsink with 7+ heatpipes and at least two fans but none of the ones I saw really seemed to improve substantially on the performance that I already get from my H110i and moving up to a 360mm AIO seems to be the same situation. Going for a premium custom open loop would be expensive and I don't really know where to start with something like that. I found the Alphacool Eisbaer Extreme when I was browsing performance-pcs.com for options on either reducing the price of a custom solution or other aio options. Since it uses QDCs, its expandable, which I like and it does use a D5 pump, which is good, I think. (I don't really know much about the different type of pumps except that everyone seems to say D5s are the best.) If I wanted to add the gpu to the loop, I could get something like a Eiswolf to cool the gpu or something pieced together and add a second pump if the one included with the Eisbaer Extreme isn't strong enough to provide the flow needed for a second radiator and a second block.

But yeah, my question is what sort of performance should I expect out of a Eisbaer or something similar from any of the other companies that make modular systems, and what they're like to live with and if they require the same amount of maintenance that a fully custom loop would require. I'd be using it to cool my Phenom II X6 1090T, once I'm in a better financial situation, then transplanted into my next system (likely a Zen 2 based system) and I'd also like to cool the gpu when I get to that point (either a Vega FE again or a Radeon VII).