Looking for Touchscreen-enabled gaming laptop

Hello, I am currently looking for a laptop that is capable of running games at least at 60 FPS on 1080p. I would like it to have a touch screen and windows ink-enabled display. My current budget is about 1,300 USD, and of course, cheaper the better. This laptop will be used for College work as well. These are the specs that my college is recommending:

CPU Intel i5/i7 or AMD equivalent
Pen-enabled (for tablets)
RAM: 8GB of RAM or higher
Display (recommended minimum resolution of 1920x1080 for 16:9 or 16:10 screens, 1600x900 for 4:3 screens)
Hard Drive 250GB+ Solid State Drive or 500GB+ Hard Disk drive
Operating System Windows 10
32 GB USB Memory/Flash Key
Communications 802.11n/ac Wi-Fi high-speed wireless LAN (built-in)

I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to technology so any help is appreciated.

PS: To anyone wondering, I will be attending for Engineering so AutoCAD and 3D modeling are to be expected.

31 minutes ago, Portato said:

Hello, I am currently looking for a laptop that is capable of running games at least at 60 FPS on 1080p. I would like it to have a touch screen and windows ink-enabled display. My current budget is about $1,300, and of course, cheaper the better. This laptop will be used for College work as well. These are the specs that my college is recommending:

Display (recommended minimum resolution of 1920x1080 for 16:9 or 16:10 screens, 1600x900 for 4:3 screens)

I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to technology so any help is appreciated.

PS: To anyone wondering, I will be attending for Engineering so AutoCAD and 3D modeling are to be expected.

what country r u from nvm says usa

Just now, truckerlenny said:

what country r u from

The United States

35 minutes ago, Portato said:

Hello, I am currently looking for a laptop that is capable of running games at least at 60 FPS on 1080p. I would like it to have a touch screen and windows ink-enabled display. My current budget is about 1,300 USD, and of course, cheaper the better. This laptop will be used for College work as well. These are the specs that my college is recommending:

for that price range i think this would be good

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/asus-2-in-1-14-touch-screen-laptop-intel-core-i7-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-mx150-512gb-solid-state-drive-gray/6318271.p?skuId=6318271

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-notebook-9-pro-15-touch-screen-laptop-intel-core-i7-16gb-memory-amd-radeon-540-256gb-solid-state-drive-titan-silver/6111205.p?skuId=6111205

10 hours ago, Portato said:

running games at least at 60 FPS on 1080p

touch screen and windows ink-enabled display

The max you can go is 1050TI MQ / Vega GL which won't be able to power most games at 60 FPS with medium/high settings

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128