how to contact Hardware Suppliers??

pGuerrerox

Hello,

I am want to get in contact with some hardware suppliers, my objective is to open a PC hardware store in my country (Dominican Republic).

You know:

CPU: INTEL/AMD

GPU: ATI/Nvidia

and all the other brands

If someone can help me or guide me in the right direction, will be much appreciated.

Looking around,

bla bla bla this, meh that!

Hello,

I am want to get in contact with some hardware suppliers, my objective is to open a PC hardware store in my country (Dominican Republic).

You know:

and all the other brands

If someone can help me or guide me in the right direction, will be much appreciated.

I think if you email them they will be able to help you.

Quote me to get a reply!

If you don't know how to contact them, you don't have the skill to start a store. sorry.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

If you don't know how to contact them, you don't have the skill to start a store

My thoughts exactly.

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

If you don't know how to contact them, you don't have the skill to start a store. sorry.

Double this. 

Most people who open their own store do it after having experience in the industry. 

Harsh, but true.

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

Hello,

You know:

and all the other brands

to be honest, unless you are proposing to sell tens of thousands a year, from these

vendors, they will most likely direct you to a reseller. that'd be someone in your distribution

area that would be able to supply your needs, but with a narrower profit margin.

You can't. 

You need to get hardware providers that are after the region distribution scenery. What you will be able to sell, at what price, stocks, and brands are up to them.

Basically they are resellers that work with an specific area; you have to know how your city works before getting into business.

Big guys like Newegg and NCIX work much more directly with manufacturers like Intel and AMD, because they are nation/world wide, and move huge amount of product.

You'll be looking for resellers, never contact manufacturers looking to buy. Only go to them asking who their resellers in your area are.

<_<

My thoughts exactly.

<_<

Double this. 

Most people who open their own store do it after having experience in the industry. 

<_<

lol, what industry would that be?

because I already own a supplement store (proteins and bodybuilder shit) and I am not a body builder.

Harsh, but true.

<_<

You can't. 

You need to get hardware providers that are after the region distribution scenery. What you will be able to sell, at what price, stocks, and brands are up to them.

Basically they are resellers that work with an specific area; you have to know how your city works before getting into business.

Big guys like Newegg and NCIX work much more directly with manufacturers like Intel and AMD, because they are nation/world wide, and move huge amount of product.

You'll be looking for resellers, never contact manufacturers looking to buy. Only go to them asking who their resellers in your area are.

thanks, them will try to find resellers for my region! 

Looking around,

bla bla bla this, meh that!

<_<

<_<

<_<

lol, what industry would that be?

because I already own a supplement store (proteins and bodybuilder shit) and I am not a body builder.

<_<

thanks, them will try to find resellers for my region! 

Love your reply to all who aren't being supportive lol 

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them.