Mass content ID of a the youtuber MumboJumbo

A youtuber ik mumbojumbo (3 million subs) has received 450 content id claims in the span of a few hours from warners chappel over the music used in his videos of which the only music included in all vidoes is his intro of which he has written signed permission from the creator of the tune to use it in his videos. Youtube has been rather silent to this but I assume being rather big he will probably have this resolved. What worries me is if this is what happens to the big creators what music happen to the smaller creators who may get these claims and not know whether they should dispute them even though they may have the rights to whatever is in their videos out of fear that they might receive copyright strikes. 

As far as I can see this appears to be a blatant misuse of the content id claims and youtube really needs to do something about companies like this acting this way.

You know, if I was a popular youtuber I'd change not only the intro but all the music on my videos to this:

Just to fuck with them and see if they would try to claim em.

-------

Current Rig

-------

It's an automated system and automatic ID. There was probably an algo change or some recently uploaded samples from warners chappel that triggered this. It won't negatively impact the channel like a copyright strike would but I would advise them to reach out to YT directly and see about getting all of these resolved at once.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC: