Adding these 2 sticks of RAM will work?

So i bought a 2x sticks of RAM kit 8gb DDR4 3200Mhz from Hyper X Fury Black, but now i relalize im going to need more since i will be doing heavy work on Photoshop and multitasking with 46 mp images on my new build, will it work if i add 2 extra sticks with the same voltage, same speed and model number? i bought my sticks about a month and a half ago and those seems to be the same although i dont know.

Images below show the same model reference for both kits, the one i bought and the one i'm willing to buy on Amazon. Will it be performance loss or very little benefit from adding ram this way?775036733_Capturadepantalla2019-05-18alas1_34_34a.m..png.424f1aad38589f081e24561171b7e341.png1195429940_IMAGE2019-05-18013452.jpg.9cf8f8bc64bc2a042adad4fee9a50c76.jpg

As long as they have  the same voltage, same speed and model number they will be fine,no perfomance sill be lost.THe sisest thing you could do is just buy the exact same ram kit as you did about a month and a half ago

7 hours ago, WAVAC said:

As long as they have  the same voltage, same speed and model number they will be fine,no perfomance sill be lost.THe sisest thing you could do is just buy the exact same ram kit as you did about a month and a half ago

Ok so i better buy it soon right? Also, did you mean wisest* or sisest there? (Not an english talker myself)

4 minutes ago, David Os said:

Ok so i better buy it soon right? Also, did you mean wisest* or sisest there? (Not an english talker myself)

easiest ;)