X570 Pro Carbon..

I can't wait for Computex, one thing I love is new technology.. I also love to see how far the motherboards come, aesthetically, each generation.. The Z390 boards were just great looking, though some lacked in other, more important, areas.. Gigabyte was able to manage both looks and performance which was awesome! I used the Aorus Ultra and just loved it.. 

Now, the X570 Pro Carbon (since we have another leak).. 

One thing that IS nice is the dual M2 heatsinks (that's what it looks like). The X470 Pro Carbon didn't even have a heatsink, it had a POS thin metal cover that was for nothing more than looks..

I for one, like the dark design of the board.. It would go beautifully inside my case.. I don't know if I want a bunch of silver like the Aorus (Z390) boards have.. 

Either way, this is a step up from the X470 for sure (aesthetically).. Hopefully we get some decent VRMs on these boards because I would consider this one.. Too bad they removed the steel around the memory slots, though.. 

Maybe we'll get something close to the Z390 MEG ACE but with dual M2 heatsinks.. That would be nice! 

I can't wait to see how Gigabyte, Asus and ASRock implement the active cooling on the chipset.. 

MSI-X570-Gaming-Pro-Carbon-WiFi-Motherboard.jpg.579566677f91eff0fb125afd004729d2.jpg

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | My Build