Wireless headphones for my mom

Kd4lif3

My mom asked me today for advice on headphones. She said she was looking to buy a pair of wireless beats but she did not know what price point to go for. I told her I would do some research and come back to her. Naturally, that means asking someone better versed in audio equipment. First off I know that beats are often overpriced for what they are so I will not restrict the search to any one brand. She says that she wants something wireless which she can wear for working out and for general use. She did not give me a price point, she just said that she wants them to be good quality. I am open to any suggestion, Thanks.

Edit:

I should add that she insists on them being over ears, she does not like in-ear earbuds. 

Edited by Kd4lif3

My favorite wireless headphones right now are b and o h8  they have Ani controlled bass awesome mids and highs . A lot of detail. O. Ears and are also very nice looking

Don't go crazy on price and look out for a company with a nice reputation. Research on the product and make sure it fits her needs. Check for products in amazon with a price filter. It will come in handy. Make sure she like it.