DIY case mod

I got a Bitfenix Nova Midi Tower, the one without the glass side panel. I want to increase the air flow in the case to cool down my old and VERY hot rx 480. I got 1 fan in the back and 1 in the front. So its in the front im having air flow problems with. There are very little to no room for the air in the front to get in. So im thinkin about remove a big piece in the front panel, then putting some sort of grid or filter there for both looks and to remove dust. Ive already done a DIY glass panel on it which turned out "ok", but this im a little bit more worried about since i havent been able to find spare parts online, so if i f-this up im screwed, either keep it ugly or get a new case. Im wondering if there are any vidoe on YT videos that are kinda similar that i can watch, or if you can just say some things i should think on before i start.

image.png.98c1d3d0228871c4373ec041ff692166.png

You should think about how you're going to mount the fans on

1 minute ago, Duckster said:

You should think about how you're going to mount the fans on

There are already fan mountings inside of the case. Its the plastic front panel that doesnt have much air openingsBildresultat för bitfenix novafront fan

Wow, ok you should be good, just make sure to file the edges so it isn't sharp and make sure to put a mesh filter at the front.