Why MSI should be your #1 vendor for Scrpyt based currencies

This my friends, is why you should pick MSI as your GPU vendor when looking to build a Scrpyt based mining computer. 

First of all, the bloody cards stay super cool! They are currently in a room that is 76f (24c) with fan speeds that are under 70% stay at 63c (on the hottest card)

And, this is how hardcore we sandwiched them:

N8nAvR4.jpg

That is a pretty beastly cooler.  We had a R9 270 (NON X) from Asus, bloody thing got to 70c with fans at 100% in an open-air case (not even sandwiched with other cards)

Also, the MSI cards are QUIET. (considering the fans are at around 65-70%)

Guys, if you have been looking for a Graphics Card vendor for Scrpyt based currenices, I would HIGHLY recommend the MSI cards. They get about 415-430kh/s (non overclocked) in Litecoin Mining. 

that is all. Oh and by the way, MSI, if you're reading this, can I have a sponsorship? I don't need much... just a few R9 270X's :D

i'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not when you say "this is how hard we sandwiched them"... there's plenty of gap between them

i'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not when you say "this is how hard we sandwiched them"... there's plenty of gap between them

Shhh :P

That's a pretty realistic sandwich though. There is about a 1-2 slot gap in between the cards.

I hade 280X's from Gigabyte that couldn't stay under 85 when sandwiched like that

Yea well because of you fuckers I can't afford a MSI 280x anymore! :P

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

I sowwy :( I sell for $999 of you want? :P

Well crap i just bough a 270 asus like 10 minutes ago..

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

yeah i did a lot lot worse

Manners Maketh Man

amen

Manners Maketh Man

i love asus better then any company out there

Don't get me wrong, they are an amazing company. I had a HD 7970 from them before I sold it to some scrub on eBay for $395 :P still don't regret it

Well crap i just bough a 270 asus like 10 minutes ago..

If it's for gaming, I wouldn't be worried. It's still a great card! Just I wish they would have done better on the cooler. My tests where while mining though, which is more intensive than gaming

With that being said, it's pretty quite at 100% fan speed :P

Enjoy your card :D

If it's for gaming, I wouldn't be worried. It's still a great card! Just I wish they would have done better on the cooler. My tests where while mining though, which is more intensive than gaming

With that being said, it's pretty quite at 100% fan speed :P

Enjoy your card :D

It is for mining

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

It is for mining

Oh.... um... eh.... asdnisandnopiadnasiodnsadiosadnas

Maybe I just got a card than ran hot... or maybe it's because I OC'd the snot out of that card...

I agree, Msi really does make the best coolers.

but they need to go back to the old Twin frozr gray & black, they looks just sex.

My biggest regret of selling my tf3 7950 lol thing was gorgeous. I would trade brown pcb all day for tf3 style cooler again.

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

Oh.... um... eh.... asdnisandnopiadnasiodnsadiosadnas

Maybe I just got a card than ran hot... or maybe it's because I OC'd the snot out of that card...

Ill let you know on tuesday

I agree, Msi really does make the best coolers.

but they need to go back to the old Twin frozr gray & black, they looks just sex

Yes, just remove that red stripe!

Network/Homelab build log Main PC: "Aqua Blue"  Server: 15TB+ "Blue Lightning"

3900x, 32GB RAM @3200mhz, RTX 3090, 2.5TB+ SSD Storage, 4x2560x1440 monitors

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G, +2x Note 9

This my friends, is why you should pick MSI as your GPU vendor when looking to build a Scrpyt based mining computer. 

First of all, the bloody cards stay super cool! They are currently in a room that is 76f (24c) with fan speeds that are under 70% stay at 63c (on the hottest card)

And, this is how hardcore we sandwiched them:

That is a pretty beastly cooler.  We had a R9 270 (NON X) from Asus, bloody thing got to 70c with fans at 100% in an open-air case (not even sandwiched with other cards)

Also, the MSI cards are QUIET. (considering the fans are at around 65-70%)

Guys, if you have been looking for a Graphics Card vendor for Scrpyt based currenices, I would HIGHLY recommend the MSI cards. They get about 415-430kh/s (non overclocked) in Litecoin Mining. 

that is all. Oh and by the way, MSI, if you're reading this, can I have a sponsorship? I don't need much... just a few R9 270X's :D

HAHA, this is exactly what I was saying the other day. The MSI 270 beats the Asus by a mile. 

To everyone else. You have to compare each card individually, you can't base your opinion on the brand on one card. Just because Msi stomps on Asus here doesn't mean it's that way with every card. Even within the same brand the coolers vary a lot. The Gigabyte 270 and 270x for example have very different coolers. Also Asus and every other brand of fanboys are just annoying, although it is nice to see you admit it. 

Here are Msi, Asus, and Gigabyte 270s running side by side. Just look at how much smaller the fans are on the Asus, it never stood a chance.

20140124_123103_zps2g5fax9m.jpg

You are free, act like it~Warfairy. Moar guns. B) #3Dprinting

idk, my Gigabyte 770 stays so much cooler than my old MSI 7850.

I've had no complaints with my MSI GTX 770. It' almost more quiet than the rig itself.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

HAHA, this is exactly what I was saying the other day. The MSI 270 beats the Asus by a mile. 

To everyone else. You have to compare each card individually, you can't base your opinion on the brand on one card. Just because Msi stomps on Asus here doesn't mean it's that way with every card. Even within the same brand the coolers vary a lot. The Gigabyte 270 and 270x for example have very different coolers. Also Asus and every other brand of fanboys are just annoying, although it is nice to see you admit it. 

Here are Msi, Asus, and Gigabyte 270s running side by side. Just look at how much smaller the fans are on the Asus, it never stood a chance.

Great minds think alike ;)

I noticed that we both also use EVGA power supplys :P

Great minds think alike ;)

I noticed that we both also use EVGA power supplys :P

I have quite a few EVGA PSUs, and so far only one has blown up in my face :o

You are free, act like it~Warfairy. Moar guns. B) #3Dprinting

I have quite a few EVGA PSUs, and so far only one has blown up in my face :o

Uh oh! I have owned 3 of 'em, all been good boys :D