Radeon VII

G-Skill FlareX 3200Mhz

Asus ROG Thor 1200W

Will try to get a better pic of the build tomorrow, or something :P

image0 (1).jpg

image0.jpg

IMG_0649.JPG

Watercooled and Radeon VII?

I love it! Looks great, a little hard to see in some pics, though..

I used the same color liquid before I added RGB fittings.. The red adds a really nice touch!

You OC the VII yet? Mine runs 2100mhz on the core and 1200 on the memory wonderfully! My ambient temps are 21-24 and I haven't seen the liquid temps go above 37C I believe, usually gets to around 31-34C after gaming for a few hours..

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | My Build

Yeah, bought a waterblock from EKweb.

Not super happy with the cooling yet, maybe too much for one pump with all those bends and two radiator?

Tested some OC a little on the VII couple a weeks ago, im like 400 points under ur score.. lol

Will do some proper OC later on, and guess i'll mod power play table too. Think main reason for my OC not geting higher is the watt limit....

That been said tho, for normal gaming, multitaskin, etc etc with 3 monitors, the VII is cool and silent all the time! :D

On 5/9/2019 at 7:55 PM, Seizan said:

Yeah, bought a waterblock from EKweb.

Not super happy with the cooling yet, maybe too much for one pump with all those bends and two radiator?

Tested some OC a little on the VII couple a weeks ago, im like 400 points under ur score.. lol

Will do some proper OC later on, and guess i'll mod power play table too. Think main reason for my OC not geting higher is the watt limit....

That been said tho, for normal gaming, multitaskin, etc etc with 3 monitors, the VII is cool and silent all the time! :D

Honestly.. I only OC my card for benches.. I undervolt it for gaming and maybe a slight OC.. But I found after gaming for a couple hours, sometimes less, my display will go black and entire computer will be running except for my GPU.. At least that's what I think it is.. And I'll have to force shut down w/ power button.. I've tested a couple times now and it's when I have a strong OC on the card.. I think it might get too hot after a certain point when running higher voltage for a stronger OC..

My old Vega 64 use to just reset the settings and display would go off and back on.. Not with the VII, though.. I have to restart the entire computer.. I don't see much of a difference in gaming anyway, I rather keep my card cool than get 5 FPS extra lol.

One pump should be plenty for all that.. I don't think you have THAT many bends (bends are better than fittings too), so it should be fine.. What's your ambient? and what liquid temps are you reaching while gaming?

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | My Build