Best bang for my buck wireless headset and stand alone mic?

Kitsan

So my Razer Kraken headset mic has finally died and I need to get a replacement ASAP but I need help as I really know next to nothing about PC audio (or audio in general to be quite honest), I want to get something better as most of the wireless head phone mic's sound pretty poor but im also sick of the wire on my headset.

Use case:

Mostly gaming at a high level but I also use them to listen to music/youtube/twitch...etc when it's late at night, maybe i'll stream one day if I ever work up the courage xD

I have a relatively big head

I also wear glasses

Budget:

In total $300 for wireless headset/mic/mic stand

Honestly I would prefer to spend less but I feel that I need something of decent quality otherwise i'll just end up getting frustrated again (I've mean meaning to replace this Kraken headset for about 9 months now but I kept putting it off)

Nice to have:

Ability to hot swap battery packs for the headset or wireless charging from a headset holder

Mic stand that I can swing out of the way of my monitors

Monitor: Alienware AW2518HF CPU: 9900K @ 5.1GHz Heatsink: 2x360MM Custom Loop GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO RAM: Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 2x8GB 4400Mhz Mobo: Asus Maximus XI Gene Case: Fractal Design Meshify S2 PSU: Corsair RM1000x Storage: Seagate Firecuda 510 2TB M.2, Adata XPG SX8200 PRO 256GB M.2

B and o h7  seem to.be your boys they have a removable battery I believe sound awesome too but never games with them.

lul I was just gonna say get the H60 from corsair for $50. 

link

But then u said u can spend 300 bucks. ?

Best advice I'd give is go with the ModMic for a great mic link.

And then go with an Audio Technica headset link

You expect me to reply then you'd best QUOTE me so I can........thanks

Simple PC Parts list to reference for other Users:

Case: Meshify C

CPU: Ryzen 1600 @ 3.8

Mobo: ASRock AB350 Pro4

Ram: 2 x 8gb (Corsair RGB Pro)

GPU: XFX RX 580 8gb - Clocks: Core @1386mhz, memory @2000mhz

Storage:

Boot drive - 120gb NVME Corsair MP500

Main Storage drive - 500gb 860 EVO

Archival/Backup drive - 2TB Black WD

Mouse: Logi M570 for work, and a G502 for gaming

PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650 80+ Gold

OS: And of course Win 10 Pro, because Linux ain't fully baked yet.

Monitors: (27in monitors)

TN - VG278Q @144hz 

IPS - VP279Q-P @60hz 

2 minutes ago, TheReal_ist said:

lul I was just gonna say get the H60 from corsair for $50. 

link

But then u said u can spend 300 bucks. ?

Best advice I'd give is go with the ModMic for a great mic link.

And then go with an Audio Technica headset link

The H60 isn't wireless is it?

I like those Audio Technica's though

Monitor: Alienware AW2518HF CPU: 9900K @ 5.1GHz Heatsink: 2x360MM Custom Loop GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO RAM: Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 2x8GB 4400Mhz Mobo: Asus Maximus XI Gene Case: Fractal Design Meshify S2 PSU: Corsair RM1000x Storage: Seagate Firecuda 510 2TB M.2, Adata XPG SX8200 PRO 256GB M.2

Nvm I forgot how hard it is to get a hold of h7 and how expensive they can be. I have a ton of seggesttions if you wanna go wired. I haven't heard that many wireless headphones admittedly.

Just now, rice guru said:

Nvm I forgot how hard it is to get a hold of h7 and how expensive they can be. I have a ton of seggesttions if you wanna go wired. I haven't heard that many wireless headphones admittedly.

Yeah it's like the total budget just for the headset!

But I suppose if that's what i've got to spend for a no-compromise then, I guess i'll have to bite the bullet, is it possible to charge the H7 batteries separately?

Any advice on mic/mic-stand?

34 minutes ago, remus243 said:

Yeah it's like the total budget just for the headset!

But I suppose if that's what i've got to spend for a no-compromise then, I guess i'll have to bite the bullet, is it possible to charge the H7 batteries separately?

Any advice on mic/mic-stand?

I don't think so. I personally for your use case wouldn't use them For gaming cause Bluetooth latency is too high. But I use a blue snowball with a neewer mic stand for my mic works fine. 

8 minutes ago, rice guru said:

I don't think so. I personally for your use case wouldn't use them For gaming cause Bluetooth latency is too high. But I use a blue snowball with a neewer mic stand for my mic works fine. 

Are there any other wireless headsets you'd recommend in that case?

5 hours ago, remus243 said:

Are there any other wireless headsets you'd recommend in that case?

Honestly no as  Im part of the club that uses earbuds outside and wired headphones at home so I've never felt the need to look for Bluetooth headphones.  As the latency for gaming is too high for me and all my favorite headphones seem to be wired. And I do t like the idea of a headset either. Look below this comment for my setup. And you'll get the idea .  Wireless gaming is personally out of my expertise. Everything I own on my setup is wired.