Question to AiO need help pls

Hello,
First of all: Im new to AiOs or Costum pcs.
I have a Gigabyte Aorus Ultra Gaming WiFi rev. 1.0 Motherboard. My basic intel Cooler broke, and i had to replace it. So i thought to build in a AiO shouldnt be a Problem. So i bought a be quiet! Silent Loop 240.
And i have no idea where to connect the Pump. (Fans are all connectet correctly and are Working Properly). Where should i connect the Pump, (3 Pin, Male) if my Motherboard only has (4 Pin, Female). 
If i Plug it in sys_fan_3_pump or in cpu_fan it wont be detected and doesnt pump. (Used Pins 1-3) I have no clue what to do. 

I used it that way for a few days (When it was working) with amazing results (R6S On Ultra , with a temp of 40°C) But as i booted up my pc today it stopped working.

(Motherboard: https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/Z370-AORUS-ULTRA-GAMING-WIFI-rev-10#kf )
(Cooler: https://www.bequiet.com/en/watercooler/739 )

In page 5/6 of the motherboard's manual, it should show the correct port to connect the pump to:

Spoiler

motherboard.png.88e68356fadf8e6f08c9f8f8999f4e72.png

Of course you should double check with the manual you have in-hand, but they should be identical.

EDIT: The CPU_OPT port might be the technically correct port; however, since the manual makes no mention of pumps with it, I'd just go with the SYS_FAN3_PUMP port. Either way, no damage should come to the pump from connecting to the wrong port.

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Designing a mITX case. Working on aluminum prototypes.

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/

11 minutes ago, Imbellis said:

EDIT: The CPU_OPT port might be the technically correct port; however, since the manual makes no mention of pumps with it, I'd just go with the SYS_FAN3_PUMP port

Neither Work. I tried to set it up in BIOS but still. on 2-3% Usage 60°C

The pump isnt Pumping.

13 minutes ago, Imbellis said:
  Hide contents

motherboard.png.88e68356fadf8e6f08c9f8f8999f4e72.png

Of course you should double check with the manual you have in-hand, but they should be identical.

They are. I plugged it in there. It worked for a week but stopped today

2 minutes ago, GodOfLamaS said:

Neither Work. I tried to set it up in BIOS but still. on 2-3% Usage 60°C

The pump isnt Pumping.

Could be a defective unit?

"Liam" - CPU: Ryzen 3700x Base GPU: EVGA Titan X(Maxwell) RAM: Trident Royal Z 32GB @ 3600mhz Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic White Cooler: Corsair H150i Pro RGB 360mm Case Fans: Thermaltake Riing 12 Series Whitex6

How certain are you that the pump isn't working?

If you have it connected correctly and you put your hand against the pump and you can't feel it vibrating, then the pump is broken - There's nothing you can do about that except to get a refund or replacement.

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Designing a mITX case. Working on aluminum prototypes.

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/

Just now, Imbellis said:

If you have it connected correctly and you put your hand against the pump and you can't feel it vibrating, then the pump is broken - There's nothing you can do about that except to get a refund or replacement.

I tried it out with Both options. Its dead :/

Thanks for the help

3 minutes ago, AmpedUpDad said:

Could be a defective unit?

Idk. It worked for a week

2 minutes ago, Imbellis said:

Is it Possible that it dies that early in usage? (Week)

A unit with a manufacturing defect may work fine for a short time and suddenly die. We see it in all kinds of hardware.

this sounds like a situation where a warranty is needed. If another unit doesn’t work then your motherboard may be the culprit.