Light wireless mouse

nox_

Hello all, could someone recommend me a light wireless mouse for gaming/productivity? I need it to be as light as possible, but still wireless, I know it's a bit of a problem to find light wireless mouse, but maybe someone would point me at the right direction. That productivity part is not very important, I have a mouse for that already, but if there are some light wireless mice great for productivity and gaming, that would be even better. I need 2 side buttons, but other than that I'm not really picky, would prefer fingertip or claw grip though. My hands are fairly small, Linus sized so to speak, if that helps I can measure my hand later today. The mouse would have to weigh 100 grams or less WITH batteries.

Edited by noxdeouroboros

Logitech G304\G305, I'm using a G304 White right now

Windows 10 Pro x64 with Open Shell

Vivaldi x64, HWInfo64, Macrium Reflect Free, SoftMaker Office, XYplorer pro

1 minute ago, ckit said:

Logitech G304\G305, I'm using a G304 White right now

100 grams with battery?

1 hour ago, noxdeouroboros said:

100 grams with battery?

G305 is apparently 99g standard with an ordinary AA battery but you can get it even lighter using a different type a battery. Read through the comments on this reddit post if you wanna see some of the stuff people are doing to get the weight down.

Alternatively, if you're willing to spend big bucks you could get the Logitech G Pro Wireless which is 80g

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues

9 hours ago, noxdeouroboros said:

Hello all, could someone recommend me a light wireless mouse for gaming/productivity? I need it to be as light as possible, but still wireless, I know it's a bit of a problem to find light wireless mouse, but maybe someone would point me at the right direction. That productivity part is not very important, I have a mouse for that already, but if there are some light wireless mice great for productivity and gaming, that would be even better. I need 2 side buttons, but other than that I'm not really picky, would prefer fingertip or claw grip though. My hands are fairly small, Linus sized so to speak, if that helps I can measure my hand later today. The mouse would have to weigh 100 grams or less WITH batteries.

I'd take a look at the Corsair Harpoon Wireless.  Comes in at 99g, rechargable battery rated up to 60hrs of use, 2 side buttons, and is a claw grip.  It utilizes our sub-1ms Slipstream technology, so even though its considered an entry level wireless mouse, it has performance where it counts.  Let me know if you have any questions about it.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/

19 hours ago, Rupe said:

G305 is apparently 99g standard with an ordinary AA battery but you can get it even lighter using a different type a battery. Read through the comments on this reddit post if you wanna see some of the stuff people are doing to get the weight down.

Alternatively, if you're willing to spend big bucks you could get the Logitech G Pro Wireless which is 80g

I was gonna buy g305 while back, I did not like how it felt in my hand, shape maybe, no I idea what it was, but it's not for me, gonna check g pro, but it looks similar to g350 shape wise, but gonna check it anyways, thanks.

14 hours ago, Corsair Nick said:

I'd take a look at the Corsair Harpoon Wireless.  Comes in at 99g, rechargable battery rated up to 60hrs of use, 2 side buttons, and is a claw grip.  It utilizes our sub-1ms Slipstream technology, so even though its considered an entry level wireless mouse, it has performance where it counts.  Let me know if you have any questions about it.

Thank you for the advice, the shape of it looks better for me than g305, gonna take a look at it in a store, might fit my needs. Does Corsair have some kind of alternative to g pro but with a shape similar to Harpoon? 

7 hours ago, noxdeouroboros said:

Thank you for the advice, the shape of it looks better for me than g305, gonna take a look at it in a store, might fit my needs. Does Corsair have some kind of alternative to g pro but with a shape similar to Harpoon? 

If you're looking for form factor, Harpoon would be closest.  The Dark Core and Dark Core SE will have a similar sensor rated at 16k DPI, and additional programmable buttons.  However, they are heavier at 128g. 

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

The G Pro Wireless is probably the best mouse you can get right now, a bit expensive but perfect for me.

80G with the battery

My Gaming PC:
Inno3D iChill Black - RTX 4080 - +500 Memory, undervolted Core, 2xCorsair QX120 (push) + 2xInno3D 120mm (pull)
AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D - NZXT x72
G.SKILL Trident Z @6000MHz CL30 - 2x16GB
Asus Strix X670E-E Gaming

1x500GB Samsung 960 Pro (Windows 11)

1x2TB Kingston KC3000 (Games)

1x1TB WD Blue SN550 (Programs)

1x1TB Samsung 870 EVO (Programs)
Corsair RM-850X

Lian Li O11 Vision
ASUS ROG Swift OLED PG27AQDM (240hz OLED), MSI Optix MAG274QRFDE-QD, BenQ ZOWIE XL2720

Logitech G Pro Wireless Superlight
Wooting 60HE

Audeze LCD2-C + FiiO K3

Klipsch RP600-M + Klipsch R-120 SW

My Notebook:

MacBook Pro 16 M1 - 16GB

Proxmox-Cluster:

• Ryzen 9 3950X, Asus Strix X570E F-Gaming, 2x32GB3200MHz ECC, 2x 512GB NVMe ZFS-Mirror (Boot + Testing-VMs), 2x14TB ZFS-Mirror + 1x3TB (TrueNAS-VM), 1x 1TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe (Ceph-OSD), 10G NIC
  • i7 8700k delidded undervolted, Gigabyte Z390 UD, 4x16GB 3200MHz, 1x 512GB SSD (Boot), 1x 1TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe (Ceph-OSD), 2,5G NIC
  • i5 4670, 3x4GB + 1x8GB 1600MHz, 1x 512GB SSD (Boot), 1x 1TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe (Ceph-OSD), 2,5G NIC

Proxmox-Backup-Server:

• i5 4670, 4x4GB 1600MHz, 2x2TB ZFS-Mirror, 2,5G NIC

I just bought G305 several days ago and while it is kinda perfect mouse for me (shape,small size,nice button,long battery life,best sensor) I can't stand with it's scroll wheel. I own also kone pure military and after it's wheel this 305 wheel is even kinda painful to use,it is very stiff and not comfortable for browsing or using in game,can someone relate to my words or will I get used to it or should I change my mouse? Any recommendations ?

GPU - R9 390 Nitro   ///   CPU - Intel 3570K   ///   RAM - G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB)   ///   HDD - 3TB + 1TB / SSD - Crucial MX100 256GB 
PSU - EVGA 750 G2   ///   Case - be quiet! - Silent Base 800   ///   Corsair A70 Cooler

20 hours ago, Temuka said:

I just bought G305 several days ago and while it is kinda perfect mouse for me (shape,small size,nice button,long battery life,best sensor) I can't stand with it's scroll wheel. I own also kone pure military and after it's wheel this 305 wheel is even kinda painful to use,it is very stiff and not comfortable for browsing or using in game,can someone relate to my words or will I get used to it or should I change my mouse? Any recommendations ?

From the sounds of it you aren't really pleased with the resistance of the scroll wheel, and it doesn't spin as freely as you like.  Honestly, trying different mice in person either at a tradeshow or local retailer is the best way to find a mouse that you like.