NZXT H440 White vs. Black

Lachrymal

Now that we've seen the long awaited review from Linus, himself, which color would you pick out of the two?

http://www.nzxt.com/product/detail/143-h440-performance-mid-tower.html

NZXT H440 l Inel Core i5-4670K l Z87-GD65 l MSI 780 Twin Frozr l Kraken x60 l Corsair RM 650 l Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb l Corsair Force GS 128 Gb l Teleios Sleeving l Acer H236HLbid l Corsair K70 Anodized Black l Roccat Kone Pure Color

Black/red looks badass though if your color scheme is different you are screwed...

The thing that I like the most about this case is how it hides the PSU and also you can see your mounted SSDs though looks arent a big thing for me. I like functionality better.

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

White is much smoother than black. I love white cases

"If violence does not work, try more violence"

black/red with the design of this case doesn't add up. A minimal looking case which is very simple, with a RED theme, for me it ruins the point of the case and makes it too flashy for my taste

:/

The black/red is a very good base for such a color scheme. But i would like to know how colors and accents turn out in real life. The pics on the website looks awesome of course. But it could look cheap and over done. dunno. :D

who cares...

What's going in? The same rig as you posted when you asked about the Define R4 color?

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

I would like a Black and Blue case tho :(

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

What's going in? The same rig as you posted when you asked about the Define R4 color?

Yup. I would jut like to see a general opinion though. ;)

NZXT H440 l Inel Core i5-4670K l Z87-GD65 l MSI 780 Twin Frozr l Kraken x60 l Corsair RM 650 l Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb l Corsair Force GS 128 Gb l Teleios Sleeving l Acer H236HLbid l Corsair K70 Anodized Black l Roccat Kone Pure Color

I ordered a white one the other day.

You're and your are not the same. Neither are their, there, and they're. Defiantly and Definitely are definitely not the same. Definately and Rediculous are not words, and you should feel bad for misspelling them. If English is your first language, you don't have a learning disorder, and you get any of these wrong, you are making the entire forum slightly dumber by doing so. Please take the extra three seconds to type properly, and have a nice day.

I agree about the choice of red/black. If anything they could've made it black w/ white trim. I know they've done it before. Even though I was never a fan of red/black, it's what my build will be inspired from. If it weren't for the Z87-G45 mobo I I think I would've stretched for some kind of orange theme. Er....pink even......I guess......

White because it has black accents.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

White, but I'd really like to see them come out with a pure black/ black with white or grey accents color scheme.

White, honestly they really messed up the black version in my opinion, the red just looks awful.

If they make a black/grey version it's an instabuy for me. do it NZXT.

THE signature

Id take the white anyday.. im not a fan of black/red colour scheme

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

The black and red would fit so tightly with my build and I appreciate the matte finish.....but I don't want a hot wheels case in the midst of my living room. Maybe if I were some college kid. White it shall be.

• 1 year later...

I ordered a white one the other day.

Does the outside feel cheap? Is it plastic or metal on touch? 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M ||