Wireless headset under/around 100 €

Neyco

Hi everyone, I was planning on changing my headset with a wireless one, I had my eyes on the Corsair VOID PRO RGB and the Logitech G933, seeing some reviews I learned that the G933 aren't that comfortable and that the corsair one falls off with a minimal shake.

Do you guys have any suggestion on any other headset that is good on personal opinion or have any experience to prove me wrong on both those assumptions?

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to answer 

20 minutes ago, Neyco said:

Hi everyone, I was planning on changing my headset with a wireless one, I had my eyes on the Corsair VOID PRO RGB and the Logitech G933, seeing some reviews I learned that the G933 aren't that comfortable and that the corsair one falls off with a minimal shake.

Do you guys have any suggestion on any other headset that is good on personal opinion or have any experience to prove me wrong on both those assumptions?

Corsair HS70, $70 for wireless, feels like a $150 one. Or, if you are willing to spend a bit more, you could buy a hyperx cloud flight for around $120.

I lurk 

HP Spectre x360 13t late 2019
Core i5 1035g4
8gb ram
256GB NVME SSD
HP 24mh FHD Monitor 

OnePlus 5
Jabra evolve 75
Razer Blackwidow Lite

Steelseries Rival 3

10 minutes ago, Boinbo said:

Corsair HS70, $70 for wireless, feels like a $150 one. Or, if you are willing to spend a bit more, you could buy a hyperx cloud flight for around $120.

Seems like I can buy a used one from amazon for around 75 € for the corsaie and 105 € for the hyperx, is it worth the 30 € gap? (I'm buying used ones in basically perfect conditions)

2 minutes ago, Neyco said:

Seems like I can buy a used one from amazon for around 75 € for the corsaie and 105 € for the hyperx, is it worth the 30 € gap? (I'm buying used ones in basically perfect conditions)

Depends on your competitiveness. Ofc the hyperx is going to have better sound, but its probably not going to be that noticeable, especially since you have stereo spread on the hs70.

I lurk 

Core i5 1035g4
8gb ram
256GB NVME SSD
HP 24mh FHD Monitor 

OnePlus 5
Jabra evolve 75
Razer Blackwidow Lite

Steelseries Rival 3

2 minutes ago, Boinbo said:

especially since you have stereo spread on the hs70.

What do you mean? They both are surround 7.1 no?

By the way I'd say that my top priority is having as less audio coming from outside to be heard as possible, so maybe something that is wearable ans at the same time sticks well on the head to not make any noise come through

Idk if I was precise enough, sorry for any mistake there may be in my english

4 minutes ago, Neyco said:

What do you mean? They both are surround 7.1 no?

By the way I'd say that my top priority is having as less audio coming from outside to be heard as possible, so maybe something that is wearable ans at the same time sticks well on the head to not make any noise come through

Idk if I was precise enough, sorry for any mistake there may be in my english

Actually, they are both not surround sound. HS70 has stereo spread, which isn't surround sound, but sounds like it. Hyperx battery lasts for 30 hours, HS70 lasts for 11 to 16 hours. They are both really around the same in terms of noise canceling.

I lurk 

Core i5 1035g4
8gb ram
256GB NVME SSD
HP 24mh FHD Monitor 

OnePlus 5
Jabra evolve 75
Razer Blackwidow Lite

Steelseries Rival 3

For wireless it’s either the hyper x cloud flight or steel series Arctis 7. 

I’ve been looking at wireless headphones for weeks now and still haven’t bought anything. My buddy has the cloud flight and says they are super comfortable with great battery life but I don’t think the mic is good on them. It seems to cut out a lot. 

The arctis 7 looks super comfy and the mic should be better but the battery life isn’t as good. 

Im half tempted to just order both on amazon new and see what happens 

No cpu mobo or ram atm

2tb wd black gen 4 nvme 

2tb seagate hdd

Corsair rm750x 

Be quiet 500dx 

Gigabyte m34wq 3440x1440

Xbox series x

1 hour ago, Neyco said:

4 minutes ago, Gohardgrandpa said:

For wireless it’s either the hyper x cloud flight or steel series Arctis 7. 

I’ve been looking at wireless headphones for weeks now and still haven’t bought anything. My buddy has the cloud flight and says they are super comfortable with great battery life but I don’t think the mic is good on them. It seems to cut out a lot. 

The arctis 7 looks super comfy and the mic should be better but the battery life isn’t as good. 

Im half tempted to just order both on amazon new and see what happens 

Steelseries stretches his budget a bit more, so I'm not sure on that. But they are really good, and have real 7.1 surround sound.

Steelseries Arctis 7

Corsair HS70

Hyperx Cloud Flight

Your choices we've found.

You pick which one.

I lurk 

Core i5 1035g4
8gb ram
256GB NVME SSD
HP 24mh FHD Monitor 

OnePlus 5
Jabra evolve 75
Razer Blackwidow Lite

Steelseries Rival 3

The Arctis 7 is $120 new on amazon all the time same as the cloud flight. Buying a headset is hard. My wife is gonna kill me tho, I just bought a new Logitech g703 mouse this week and now headphones and mortal kombat 11 on pc. Live and learn i suppose 

No cpu mobo or ram atm

2tb wd black gen 4 nvme 

2tb seagate hdd

Corsair rm750x 

Be quiet 500dx 

Gigabyte m34wq 3440x1440

Xbox series x

1 minute ago, Gohardgrandpa said:

The Arctis 7 is $120 new on amazon all the time same as the cloud flight. Buying a headset is hard. My wife is gonna kill me tho, I just bought a new Logitech g703 mouse this week and now headphones and mortal kombat 11 on pc. Live and learn i suppose 

Lol feels bad man.

I lurk 

Core i5 1035g4
8gb ram
256GB NVME SSD
HP 24mh FHD Monitor 

OnePlus 5
Jabra evolve 75
Razer Blackwidow Lite

Steelseries Rival 3