raspberry pi video Idea for you.

Trevor Todd
Just now, mariushm said:

Are you by any chance employed by retroflag?

no i"m just requesting that if they can do that because i'm planning on getting one and also i would like to have the best of the best to show me how to.

Ah yes, so in your mind you find it reasonable 1m+ subscribers should not receive content they may be interested that day, because you alone are interested in those niche products and Linus should make a video about them.

Its a request they can do it or not I just wait and please I'm just a fellow who just made a request thats all... ok.

There is nothing to building a Pi system and there are already tons of videos online showing how to buy the right board, install Retropie, and get on with playing classics like Pac Mister and Street Conflict right away.

To be honest, I wouldn't even recommend any of those retroflag retro console Pi cases mostly because the screws are absolute garbage as I managed to either fully or partly strip the heads of several of the screws meaning that it's going to take getting more tools so that I can drill out the affected screws if I ever want to access the Pi again.