h80i/h100i amd mount

im planning on getting a new cpu cooler for my rig and putting my h80i in my spare rig but it runs am3+ and i tossed the mounting for it when i moved anybody know where i can get the amd kit cheep?

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

im planning on getting a new cpu cooler for my rig and putting my h80i in my spare rig but it runs am3+ and i tossed the mounting for it when i moved anybody know where i can get the amd kit cheep?

http://www.corsair.com/us/cpu-cooling-kits/cpu-cooling-accessories/hydro-series-h80i-h100i-amd-mounting-bracket-kit.html

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

Why would you toss that stuff!?

I don't even toss the boxes until warranty runs out.

http://www.corsair.com/us/cpu-cooling-kits/cpu-cooling-accessories/hydro-series-h80i-h100i-amd-mounting-bracket-kit.html

Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
They go to the lake of fire and fry, Won't see them again 'till the fourth of July

Why would you toss that stuff!?

I don't even toss the boxes until warranty runs out.

never thought i was gonna move it off this rig  plus i was getting told i had to much computer parts lol. im looking at 22$ shipped at that kind of price dont even know if its worth it

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

never thought i was gonna move it off this rig  plus i was getting told i had to much computer parts lol. im looking at 22$ shipped at that kind of price dont even know if its worth it

Well, it's that or you can buy a new cooler..

I don't know how much a Hyper 212 evo is over the seas but i'd say it is; you'll get a really quiet, good performing CPU cooler back for the cost of a low budget CPU cooler.

They go to the lake of fire and fry, Won't see them again 'till the fourth of July

seams expensive thats all wish i knew someone that had the amd mount laying around

IS THEIR ANY RETAILERS THAT OFFER JUST THE BRACKET OR JUST CORSAIR?

my bad for caps

Edited by GeneralBear

IS THEIR ANY RETAILERS THAT OFFER JUST THE BRACKET OR JUST CORSAIR?

my bad for caps

You might be able to pick one up on ebay.