FREE Games of the Day #2 April 25th, 2019

Paul Rudd

Game #1 Welcome to Princeland is FREE right now over at IndieGalaSteam link... Welcome to Princeland.

It released to Steam 5 MONTHS AGO, November 9th, 2018 and has 67 Very Positive reviews.

Developed by Eren Aydin, the game is a place which is used by powerful countries to do drug trials and technology experiments. A place that has 800% tax rate, where you can barely stay alive. You become a part of the rebellion against the prince who exploit his people with taxes. You get to gather the best weapons, vehicles and followers to crush his army. You upgrade your skills and challenge him at different difficulty modes. After his funeral, we'll all be able to get weapons, vehicles and followers tax-free. But the challenge is that he is hiding in one of the six bunkers in the land. Sometimes It can be frustrating to not be able to find him so you may want to team up with friends to find him quick.

It has offline single player, which does not require an internet connection and leaderboards will not work. It has singleplayer, where all of the game features will work, but you will be alone. It also has multiplayer, which can be played coop with up to 16 players and you can enable friendly fire to PvP.

It also features challenging difficulties that can make you sweat. You can choose from 13 difficulty options that will be unlocked with your progression. It can be crazy hard to survive at the last difficulty, but the rewards will be fair. It has character progression like an ARPG. You frequently level up and increase your skills to survive at the last difficulty. It's good farming fun. There's a lot of contents to unlock with progression and there's hunting missions to get extra rewards.

Drive the delivery trucks to unlock the hatches and earn a good amount of money. But beware, the roads are full of dangers. There's fast action, explosions, flying rag dolls and crowded battles. And last but not least, there's no in app purchases.

The game was recently updated on April 22nd, 2019.

Game #2 Meaty McSkinBones is a FREE Early Access game released to Steam YESTERDAY, April 24th, 2019 and has 11 Mixed reviews.

Developed by Triplot Studio, it's a single-player puzzle/platformer where the character is split into three separate bodies. They each have unique abilities or can work together to solve puzzles and traverse the environment. It's quirky, hilarious, and a ton of fun! There's over 14 unique and challenging levels and character-to-character interaction mechanics where the characters work together. There's a charming, engrossing story with a hilariously gross, quirky and cheesy aesthetic.

Here is a random gameplay video I found that shows one of the bugs you may encounter with this early access game... Meaty McSkinBones Gameplay. Scroll to the 3:00 mark for the bug.

Game #3 BLOCKPOST is a FREE game released to Steam TODAY, April 25th, 2019 and for some reason has 3,766 Mostly Positive reviews so I'm not sure if it was re-released to Steam today or just went free to play or what.

Developed by Skullcap Studios, it's a procedural cubic 3D shooter in the best traditions of the genre. It's a rich cocktail consisting of the most popular and functional gaming solutions. It features customization of characters, opening cases and improving the existing arsenal. Among other things, it features 7 game modes with unique sets of more than 20 game locations (maps), more than 100 types of firearms and a clan (team) system.

Bonus Game #4 Geometry May I swear its a nice free game is a FREE game released to Steam 9 DAYS AGO, April 17th, 2019 and has 84 Very Positive reviews.

Developed by Pixelgreeds, it's a side-scrolling runner with combat and acrobatic elements(slide, dash, jump, fly, and so on). It is a story prequel to Maytroid I swear its a nice game too. It does feature random mature content galleries which just seem funny to me.

Reminder Game Lonely will be(as mentioned in this FREE game series yesterday) releasing on Steam TODAY, April 25th, 2019 in approximately 5 hours from now. Still curious to see its price tag. I'm sticking with my original thought of $0.99 - $2.99. UPDATE April 26, 2019... Lonely has yet to be released and is still just a demo as of right now.

Just now, myselfolli said:

Already loving this series, keep it up ^^

Thanks, me too. I just added BLOCKPOST in case you didn't already notice. I tried to edit it in before anyone saw this post but wasn't quick enough.