Can't get rid of brower hijacker

Chrome browser is hijack by some trollish hijacker. After I search it redirects to Bing

Tried Bitdefender & Malwarebytes to no avail. 

Uninstall GChrome
Install Edge Chrome Dev
-Profit-

And also run that AdwClearner and also a Spybot search and destroy free scan and Immunization.
Bitdefender you have is very good too.

4 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

Download Chromium Edge

I'm not sure I trust MS to slurp up any less data than Alphabet

Just now, Ralphred said:

I'm not sure I trust MS to slurp up any less data than Alphabet

its literally the same browser engine  that google uses and a alphabuild. 

also its sort of a joke, since its a alphabuild

Just now, GoldenLag said:

also its sort of a joke, since its a alphabuild

Yeah, and lots of other people use the back end, which is basically chrome with all the google stuff pulled out.

So starting with *webkit style browsers is a good first step re:google removal, but then putting trust in MS seems antithetical to the first step.

But hey, depends what your goal is.

9 minutes ago, Ralphred said:

Yeah, and lots of other people use the back end, which is basically chrome with all the google stuff pulled out.

So starting with *webkit style browsers is a good first step re:google removal, but then putting trust in MS seems antithetical to the first step.

But hey, depends what your goal is.

the only reason why M$ uses the Chromium engine over its own Edge engine is that Google is notorious for purposfully gimping other browser, not to improve its own, but to make sure the competition cant use google sites better than its own. 

Well, it has to be a consideration, and we all know who they learned that type of behaviour from. The drop in development cost has to be a consideration too.

Web browsers have become behemoths of code over the last 10 years, I'm not saying they were ever small, but chromium (the browser), firefox and the webkit (chromium based backends) are now among the most demanding packages to compile I have on my system, when you consider some of their competition in the "demanding code" area are fully fledged assemblers/compilers it leaves you with a bad taste in your mouth, and the question "when did http become so big, I used to download Voyager over a 56k modem?".