airpods cutting out and not staying in my left ear.

Shyam Ganapathy

I just got the airpods 2s and i was super excited, and the right earbud fits really well but the left one keeps falling out. Is there a way to fix this? Also, I was playing basketball with my friends and me and him were each using 1 airpod, and the sound kept cutting out. Even when we stood right next to my phone. the airpods still wouldn't play anything even though my music was playing and my volume was on and it was playing a few seconds ago. one thing to note though, I am using a galaxy s8 and not an iphone.

Can you still return them?

They don't fit, they cut out and you don't own the one device a person might get Airpods for

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Just now, Slottr said:

Can you still return them?

They don't fit, they cut out and you don't own the one device a person might get Airpods for

Yeah, I'm gonna return them since I got them from microcenter but I just realized I bought the airpods 1. I'm gonna try to get the airpods 2 from the apple store for the same price, and the reason I want them is because I am going to buy an iPhone when my phone plan ends.

Use something better then airpods, not all ears are the same even on your own head, apple for some reason only makes the one version, while real manufacturers have silicone adapters you put on them to better fit your ears.

Just now, Snipergod87 said:

Use something better then airpods, not all ears are the same even on your own head, apple for some reason only makes the one version, while real manufacturers have silicone adapters you put on them to better fit your ears.

What would you reccomend? I kinda wanted the airpods because I am going to get an iphone and I already have a macbook air and hackintosh for my pc.

23 hours ago, Shyam Ganapathy said:

Yeah, I'm gonna return them since I got them from microcenter but I just realized I bought the airpods 1. I'm gonna try to get the airpods 2 from the apple store for the same price, and the reason I want them is because I am going to buy an iPhone when my phone plan ends.

You won't avoid the fitting problem, they're all the same shape. 

Spend your money on a good pair of in ears

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Just now, Slottr said:

You won't avoid the fitting problem, they're all the same shape. 

Spend your money on a good pair of in ears

What would you recommend? I know this is dumb but i've seen the grip things for the airpods, and this is even stupider, but iJustine said that after using her airpods that didn't fit well for a while, they just started to fit inside of her ears.

You are going to have to look around I don't use wireless earbuds, but I believe just when the airbuds2 came out another superior product launched that actually stays in peoples ears.

Hard plastic hurts the inside of my ears and apples normal ear buds dont fit me period., they will go in but fall right out.

This is the product i was talking about that is launching soon:

https://mashable.com/article/beats-powerbeats-wireless-apple-airpods-competitor/

Though im not a fan of beats, they are overpriced

But just search bluetooth earbuds there are plenty of good roundups

1 minute ago, Snipergod87 said:

You are going to have to look around I don't use wireless earbuds, but I believe just when the airbuds2 came out another superior product launched that actually stays in peoples ears.

Hard plastic hurts the inside of my ears and apples normal ear buds dont fit me period., they will go in but fall right out.

I've seen the galaxy buds and even tried them but for some reason they literally don't fit inside of my ears. It's not the tips because I tried different ones, it's the buds themselves.

@Snipergod87@Slottr

another thing I forgot to mention is that after I charged them up the issues went away and I don't have them right now when I'm using them. Is it possible that it might have been on low battery because I was using them even before for a long time.

On 4/23/2019 at 8:01 PM, Shyam Ganapathy said:

@Snipergod87@Slottr

another thing I forgot to mention is that after I charged them up the issues went away and I don't have them right now when I'm using them. Is it possible that it might have been on low battery because I was using them even before for a long time.

Maybe, probably

On 4/23/2019 at 7:58 PM, Shyam Ganapathy said:

I've seen the galaxy buds and even tried them but for some reason they literally don't fit inside of my ears. It's not the tips because I tried different ones, it's the buds themselves.

Jaybird run, Jabra elite sport are my picks