New build, your thoughts ?

Saf12

Hi, I would like to share me your thoughts and experince in my next build . 

- mostly for online games at 1080p 144hz freesync

- I dont like to get fps drop or stuttering etc 

but im not sure if the items are best in slot within the price range? im open mind for any ideas or if this is good to go. 

in the next 7 months I will upgrad to new ryzen gen, 1440p and probably new gpu 

also what cpu cooler you recomended ? 

Looks good to me. Anything Noctua is good for an air cooler, though they look like chocolate ice cream.

7 minutes ago, imbrock said:

Looks good to me. Anything Noctua is good for an air cooler, though they look like chocolate ice cream.

LMAO choclate ice cream,, good one.. As imbrock said your build looks great.  Good deal with the RAM and smart of you to get SSD on top of the m.2 as hard drives are a joke now adays unless you have a external for backup purposes.  The 2060 will drive 1080p very well.  What monitor are you using ?

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card

Made a few changes for a better GPU:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2600X 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($179.99 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: Asus - Prime X470-Pro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($149.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: GeIL - SUPER LUCE RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($84.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Crucial - P1 500 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  ($69.99 @ Adorama) 
Storage: Crucial - MX500 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($115.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: Sapphire - Radeon RX VEGA 64 8 GB NITRO+ Video Card  ($419.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Phanteks - ECLIPSE P400 TEMPERED GLASS ATX Mid Tower Case  ($64.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: Cooler Master - MWE Gold 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($54.99 @ B&H) 
Total: $1140.92
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-04-19 21:31 EDT-0400

I'd recommend a scythe fuma for overclocking. Cheap and performs great.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

Wait for the new Ryzen 7nm refresh aka Ryzen 3000. 

This is an actual refresh and will be similar in nature to when Ryzen first launched. By that I of course mean that it will upheave the industry a good bit from the stagnant piece of shit it was prior.

Buying a CPU now is the worst time. Wait or be a bitch to buyers remorse, your grave your digging not me....

edit:

Also asus Boards suck shit get ASRock they are made for Ryzen. Asus is a more Intel brand (relatively speaking)

You expect me to reply then you'd best QUOTE me so I can........thanks

Simple PC Parts list to reference for other Users:

Case: Meshify C

CPU: Ryzen 1600 @ 3.8

Mobo: ASRock AB350 Pro4

Ram: 2 x 8gb (Corsair RGB Pro)

GPU: XFX RX 580 8gb - Clocks: Core @1386mhz, memory @2000mhz

Storage:

Boot drive - 120gb NVME Corsair MP500

Main Storage drive - 500gb 860 EVO

Archival/Backup drive - 2TB Black WD

Mouse: Logi M570 for work, and a G502 for gaming

PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650 80+ Gold

OS: And of course Win 10 Pro, because Linux ain't fully baked yet.

Monitors: (27in monitors)

TN - VG278Q @144hz 

IPS - VP279Q-P @60hz 

10 hours ago, TheReal_ist said:

edit:

Also asus Boards suck shit get ASRock they are made for Ryzen. Asus is a more Intel brand (relatively speaking)

Every brand has good/bad boards for Ryzen. The Asus ones are just more expensive compared to the competition. The ASRock ones are nothing special unless you are talking about the Taichi. I would say that MSI have some of the better mid range offerings (Tomahawk, Gaming Pro Carbon etc).

16 hours ago, TheReal_ist said:

Buying a CPU now is the worst time. Wait or be a bitch to buyers remorse, your grave your digging not me....

I mean yeah it's going to be BETTER to wait, but to say that you're digging your own grave is a huge stretch. For most people, whatever CPU they choose right now will serve them well for years to come. Most people who bought Ryzen 2000 last year won't be upgrading to Ryzen 3000 this year, even if the leap is significant. Hell, even those people that got 1st Gen Ryzen will still be just fine from a performance standpoint and most won't feel compelled to upgrade. There's very few people that will actually utilize an upgrade path vs those that buy parts, build, and then run it into the ground until it's time to build a new one.