Any thoughts on how I can save money on gaming pc ?

Get a CX550 Or just the RM550x. Get the non X there is a lot of good B450 boards. There is 1660(Ti) or used GPU.

B450 steel legend/tomahawk instead of aorus gaming 5, 550w RMx, a ryzen 2600 instead of the 2700x and non-RGB 3000mhz ram.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

Just now, Taf the Ghost said:

@axe

First question, are you a person or a bot?

person but im useless in the tech world and new to this stuff

1 minute ago, axe said:

person but im useless in the tech world and new to this stuff

Post looked a lot like bots that run around, so I wanted to check. Welcome to the LTT Forums, let's see what we can do.

What's your actual budget?

Post looked a lot like bots that run around, so I wanted to check. Welcome to the LTT Forums, let's see what we can do.

What's your actual budget?

hello, my actual budget is 2000$ ( including shipping to qatar) my cart is about 1400$ without shipping and import fees, and the shipping and import fees are about 400$

Just now, axe said:

hello, my actual budget is 2000$ ( including shipping to qatar) my cart is about 1400$ without shipping and import fees, and the shipping and import fees are about 400$

Do you need it all to be at Amazon?

Here's a first pass. Will work on Monitor in a minute.

1 minute ago, axe said:

How about your local shops? 

Get non-RGB memory, unless you really want the RGB.

Get a 500GB SSD for windows and a 1TB HDD for games and media, should be cheaper. Can always add more storage later if needed.

Get a CX or TXM PSU, not RMX.

Motherboard is perhaps a bit overkill, unless you will be overclocking.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X  |  Cooler: Cryorig H7  |  Motherboard: MSI B450 Mortar  |  Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini  |  RAM: Team Vulcan 16GB  3000MHz  |  GPU: EVGA 1070ti Gaming (Kraken G12 Watercooled) |  PSU: Corsair TXM650  |  Storage: Samsung 860 EVO 500GB + WD Blue M.2 500GB  |  Network Card: Asus PCE-AC56  |  Monitor: Acer Nitro VG270U  |  Audio: Sennheiser HD6XX + Schiit Fulla 2

Laptop:

Lenovo s540:  CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3500U  |  RAM: 8GB DDR4 2666MHz  |  GPU: AMD Radeon Vega 8  |  Storage: 256GB NVME SSD

Other builds:

Spoiler

Workstation 1:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X  |  Cooler: NZXT Kraken X62 Rev 2  |  Motherboard: MSI X470 Gaming Pro  |  Case: Corsair Crystal 570X  |  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz  |  GPU: Nvidia Quadro P5000  |  PSU: Corsair TXM750  |  Storage 1: WD Green 120GB  |  Storage 2: WD Blue 1TB  |  Storage 3: Seagate Barracuda 4TB  |  Monitor: LG 27UD68

Do you need it all to be at Amazon?

Here's a first pass. Will work on Monitor in a minute.

I would like it more if its 1TB ssd and change the PSU to CX and 1660,  cause its cheaper.

thanks, ill check it out

2 minutes ago, AndrewB121 said:

Get non-RGB memory, unless you really want the RGB.

Get a 500GB SSD for windows and a 1TB HDD for games and media, should be cheaper. Can always add more storage later if needed.

Get a CX or TXM PSU, not RMX.

Motherboard is perhaps a bit overkill, unless you will be overclocking.

thanks man ill see what i can do, i dont even know how to overclock

Just now, axe said:

thanks, ill check it out

That's actually a good monitor at a solid price. So that's a good option.

Just now, axe said:

Yeah you wouldn't need to anyway if you are going to get a ryzen 2600x or 2700x. Get a good B450 board.

Also with a 590 or 1660 you will not need a 2700x, I would go for a ryzen 5 2600 or 2600x.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X  |  Cooler: Cryorig H7  |  Motherboard: MSI B450 Mortar  |  Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini  |  RAM: Team Vulcan 16GB  3000MHz  |  GPU: EVGA 1070ti Gaming (Kraken G12 Watercooled) |  PSU: Corsair TXM650  |  Storage: Samsung 860 EVO 500GB + WD Blue M.2 500GB  |  Network Card: Asus PCE-AC56  |  Monitor: Acer Nitro VG270U  |  Audio: Sennheiser HD6XX + Schiit Fulla 2

Laptop:

Lenovo s540:  CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3500U  |  RAM: 8GB DDR4 2666MHz  |  GPU: AMD Radeon Vega 8  |  Storage: 256GB NVME SSD

Other builds:

Spoiler

Workstation 1:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X  |  Cooler: NZXT Kraken X62 Rev 2  |  Motherboard: MSI X470 Gaming Pro  |  Case: Corsair Crystal 570X  |  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz  |  GPU: Nvidia Quadro P5000  |  PSU: Corsair TXM750  |  Storage 1: WD Green 120GB  |  Storage 2: WD Blue 1TB  |  Storage 3: Seagate Barracuda 4TB  |  Monitor: LG 27UD68

2 minutes ago, axe said:

There's "set an option in BIOS and hit Save" levels of Overclocking, then there's things like Liquid Nitrogen. With the right choices, it's just a few BIOS settings you can find a youtube video to tell you what to set.

6 minutes ago, Oalei said:

How about your local shops? 

I Live in Lebanon and everything is super expensive here, im moving to qatar soon and also buying online is much cheaper because wer arabs and we overcharge everything.

1 minute ago, axe said:

I Live in Lebanon and everything is super expensive here, im moving to qatar soon and also buying online is much cheaper because wer arabs and we overcharge everything.

Do you want it all shipped via Amazon? That's important for suggestions, as there is price differences between sellers.

Do you want it all shipped via Amazon? That's important for suggestions, as there is price differences between sellers.

i think amazon is the cheapest for me from the USA to Qatar

If you really wanted a cheap 1, here what I got.

Just now, Oalei said:

If you really wanted a cheap 1, here what I got.

thanks man, ill check if newegg is cheaper never tried tbh

that seems solid, and would get the job done, waw thank you guys for your fast replies tons of options out there

Just now, axe said:

that seems solid, and would get the job done, waw thank you guys for your fast replies tons of options out there

System will play everything at 1080p for years. GPU will need an upgrade in about 3 years, if you get into other games. Also gives you 1 TB of NVMe storage, so you have plenty of space. Good PSU. 

One sec, it's still showing Mail In Rebates, which you won't be worrying about.