Need suggestion to buy PebbleHost VPS Service.

https://pebblehost.com/vps I got to know them on the latest video on Linus tech tips video (sponsor). Their VPS plans looks really great and affordable. Also, they don't have any bandwidth cap like in the digital ocean and Linode. 

My usage is serving images using PHP app for my android wallpaper app. Does anyone has tried their service? please guide me to buy one.

Well how many pictures and of what size are you trying to serve?

The lowest tier VPS should be sufficient based on what you're describing

75% of what I say is sarcastic

So is the rest probably

@myselfolli daily 50 - 100 MB of images. In total about 40 GB per year.

EDIT: Also the traffic would be 10k users per day on average. It should maintain at least 10-40 users request per second.

Just now, NithisKumar said:

@myselfolli daily 50 - 100 MB of images. In total about 40 GB per year.

As long as you can fit all of the images you're trying to serve on the supplied 10Gb storage space, you should be fine.

Alternatively, maybe give using a CDN a try?

So is the rest probably

Just now, myselfolli said:

give using a CDN a try?

But the PHP application that I have allows me to upload images and stores it only on the directory inside of it. So I can't use any other caching server or anything (I think).

1 minute ago, NithisKumar said:

But the PHP application that I have allows me to upload images and stores it only on the directory inside of it. So I can't use any other caching server or anything (I think).

Well at the end of the day you still have images that you're serving (via a http request I assume) and that's exactly what CDNs are good at.

It's not exactly a necessity, the VPS service you picked out should work fine, a CDN will give you a slight speed boost, that's all

So is the rest probably

Oo OK thanks. Anyways, the traffic would be 10k users per day on average. It should maintain at least 10-40 user's request per second, so which plan would be great for that?. Also, they claimed that they don't have any bandwidth cap (is that true? except 512 MB RAM plan).