Is this that bad?

Zuccers
Go to solution Solved by JCP,

Ok. First thing i'd do is try and get a 2x4gb ddr4 kit for dual channel. Then i'd try and get a 240gb ssd (and maybe a 500gb or 1tb hdd). And then after all that maybe a better gpu if you've got the extra budget. I've got the gt 1030 which has give or take the same performance and i can game fine. So you'll be fine on the gtx 750ti for a while.

Hello, LTT engineers, i have a question to You,

CPU i5-6400 @ 2.7GHz
RAM 1x8 Gb 4DDR
MSI NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2Gb
Corsair SSD 120Gb
MB ASUS H110M-F

Is system that bad for 300 big bucks? i guess with some cleaning and changing parts it would do good...

2 minutes ago, Zuccers said:

Hello, LTT engineers, i have a question to You,

CPU i5-6400 @ 2.7GHz
RAM 1x8 Gb 4DDR
MSI NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2Gb
Corsair SSD 120Gb
MB ASUS H110M-F

Is system that bad for 300 big bucks? i guess with some cleaning and changing parts it would do good...

it looks fine. If i were you, i'd go for dual channel memory (2x4) and maybe try to get a 240gb ssd as my 120gb ssd got filled up quick. What country are you in?

Just now, Jacobtechtips? said:

it looks fine. If i were you, i'd go for dual channel memory (2x4) and maybe try to get a 240gb ssd as my 120gb ssd got filled up quick. What country are you in?

Yeah that's what i'm thinking, Lithuania

Just now, Jacobtechtips? said:

Are you building new or used?

Used

Ok. First thing i'd do is try and get a 2x4gb ddr4 kit for dual channel. Then i'd try and get a 240gb ssd (and maybe a 500gb or 1tb hdd). And then after all that maybe a better gpu if you've got the extra budget. I've got the gt 1030 which has give or take the same performance and i can game fine. So you'll be fine on the gtx 750ti for a while.

Is this a manufactured desktop, someone's older gaming PC, or are you buying as parts and building?

Is the $300 in approximated value to USD, or is that in your Lithuanian currency?

The board only supports 2 RAM channels. 2x8GB would be your best bet. If it's a prebuilt, just save for another 8GB stick. Note that until you do, you'll suffer hefty performance loss, though.

It's not a bad older computer for the price if that's in USD.