AG241QX or AG271QX still good picks?

belkun

I currently own a Dell U2518D, which is a 25" 1440p 60hz IPS monitor, and I'm looking into buying a second monitor, if possible with a higher refresh rate and maybe even G-Sync/Freesync, but still 1440p, for around €400. I'm not that concerned about size differences, so either a 24 or 27" would be fine, and also would be okay with a TN panel.

The AG241QX seems to fit that pretty closely, but it also seems kinda old. Is there a better option in that price range? I own a 2700X and a RTX 2070 and play almost everything, though mainly Apex Legends and Dota 2, and I don't think I'm able to hit 144 FPS on the first one unfortunately, so I'm also not quite sure if 144Hz would be even usable, though Freesync/G-Sync could help. The AG271QX is around €80 more than the 24" version in my country and seems to be quite well regarded, though I'm not sure if it's simply a size increase over the other model or if it has more significant changes.

The S2719DGF seems to also be another option for even less than the AG241QX, but I've read some poor reviews regarding general image quality.

As a separate note, are there any issues regarding using Freesync on Nvidia cards while also using two monitors if one of them doesn't support it? Can I still enable it in just one monitor with no issues or are there any limitations?

Sorry for the bump, but I've been having some trouble singling out a monitor to buy, and those still seem to be the only ones who fit what I want. I'm open to other suggestions, as long as they follow my budget and requirements (~€400, 1440p, HFR w/ Freesync or G-Sync if possible)