[Fellow student]Your secret to memorize object

Hiya!

So i am trying to learn korean, while i dont have any problem on recalling the words such as this means that..i have problem on recalling the shape of them...i cant write in hangul because i have difficult time on remembering the shape..

For the love of cake pls help me \(T^T)/

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

Flashcards work well, mint seems to help (but that could be a placebo).

Mnemonics also help a ton. They can be insanely useful.

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Designing a mITX case. Working on aluminum prototypes.

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/

1 hour ago, seoz said:

대박! 안녕하세요! I'm also learning Korean!

I learnt the entire 한글 alphabet relatively quickly. Are there any particular shapes you're struggling with?

Yes i dont have a problem on remembering korean vocabulary but when someone ask me to write it down in hangul..i cant.

I have a problem on memorizing basically any other forms of non english alphabet/lexicon.

1 hour ago, Imbellis said:

Flashcards work well, mint seems to help (but that could be a placebo).

Mnemonics also help a ton. They can be insanely useful.

I have no idea what that is..i will look for it.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

11 hours ago, Hiya! said:

Yes i dont have a problem on remembering korean vocabulary but when someone ask me to write it down in hangul..i cant.

I have a problem on memorizing basically any other forms of non english alphabet/lexicon.

Ah, we're quite different since I'm Chinese so I can memorise other forms of alphabet well. I've been taught it's bad practise, but if you're able to associate the English equivalent of a Korean letter, it will help you lots.

I vouch using flash cards or even apps like DuoLingo that will assist you in memorising the letters.

Let's break down 안녕하세요 for example since I said it earlier:

안 - 녕 - 하 - 세 - 요

an - nyeong - ha - se - yo

I'll also break down 나는 민니입니다 (My name is Minnie) for you too as a further example:

나 - 는  민 - 니 - 입 - 니 - 다

na - neun  min-ni ib - ni - da

You can see in the above sentence where the letter 'n' is in 나는 and also in 민니.

Korean alphabet is straightforward in that it follows the letter system, so you can see where each letter correlates to when Romanised. Sorry if I'm not quite explaining myself clearly, I learnt the 한글 alphabet back in 2017 so I've forgotten my methods on memorising it.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

19 minutes ago, seoz said:

but if you're able to associate the English equivalent of a Korean letter, it will help you lots.

I will try flash card then (T_T)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

2 hours ago, Hiya! said:

I will try flash card then (T_T)

Quizlet has been a helpful app for me in learning languages, though I don’t know how much it could help you, because English to Korean is so much harder than my English to spanish. Good luck man!

(As I rudely assume.)

As #muricaparrotgang's founder, I invite you to join our ranks today.

"My name is Legion 'Murica Parrot Gang, for we are many."

(We actually welcome all forms of animated parrot gifs.)

The artist formerly known as Aelar_Nailo.

Profile Pic designed by the very lovely @Red :)!

6 hours ago, Aelar_Nailo said:

Good luck man!

(As I rudely assume.)

Thanks but no haha

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

4 hours ago, Hiya! said:

Thanks but no haha

I just meant i assumed you were a dude because you were on a techie forum, and i had no idea if that was true. 

8 minutes ago, Aelar_Nailo said:

I just meant i assumed you were a dude because you were on a techie forum, and i had no idea if that was true. 

Welp..there are also female in here so check out their profile first..although u are welcome to take everything in there with a gigantic grain of salt. :P

Thanks for the tips btw..

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

29 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

Welp..there are also female in here so check out their profile first..although u are welcome to take everything in there with a gigantic grain of salt. :P

Thanks for the tips btw..

Np. Good luck!

Here's the trick:

The shape of the characters is based (roughly) on the shape the mouth makes when saying the character. For some like ㄱ you can imagine how a side view of the tongue inside the mouth might form that shape, and for ㅗ and ㅜ you can see how tracing the three points may resemble the shape of your lips from the front.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 hour ago, fasauceome said:

Here's the trick:

The shape of the characters is based (roughly) on the shape the mouth makes when saying the character. For some like ㄱ you can imagine how a side view of the tongue inside the mouth might form that shape, and for ㅗ and ㅜ you can see how tracing the three points may resemble the shape of your lips from the front.

Haha..thats a weird trick but i will try it to see whether it will work for me or not.

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]