Cooling suggestions for overclocked Ryzen 5 2600

So, having built my first full custom rig a few weeks ago I decided to start playing around with overclocking. Started with overclocking my RX580, and then went to my Ryzen 5 2600. Currently running 4.0ghz on the 2600 but would like to go further. But I feel the Wraith Stealth is definitely not enough. Now, I have a $100-$125 budget for a cooler. I am leaning more towards an AIO, but not 100% set. So, I have found the DeepCool Captain 360EX RGB for $110 and the Thermaltake Water 3.0 360mm for $115. Both on amazon. Now, I do have some similarly priced air coolers in mind such as the Cryorig R1 Ultimate or the Thermalright Le Grand Macho RT. But I am leaning toward an AIO for the easier install as well as the aesthetics. For reference the case this is all in is an NZXT H700i. Which AIO would be better? Or is there another suggestion? Or would I be better off with an air cooler? I will be upgrading to a Ryzen 3000 cpu soon after they are released so I would also like something that in theory should be compatible with that. Thanks in advance

Why do you need an overkill AIO for mid range CPU? Get Dark Rock 4 and it will be plenty for overclocking. If you plan on getting Ryzen 7 3000 chip then get Dark Rock Pro 4. You'll save money and have way more cooling that you actually need. And you won't have to worry about pump dying or AIO leaking and destroying your system.

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

I was looking at the 360mm aio's as I have not decided if I am going with a Ryzen 7 or the rumored Ryzen 9 3000 chip. The rumored Ryzen 9 3850x has caught my eye. But honestly I'm looking at the R5 3600x, R7 3700x, and the R9 3850x. Sure, I will mostly be gaming but the potential for 5ghz is very enticing.

An Arctic Freezer 33 eSports ONE should be more than enough for the 2600, and spend the extra budget on more SSD space or something. If you really want a CLC for some reason than I can wholeheartedly recommend the Corsair H115i Pro.

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

3 minutes ago, OrbitalBuzzsaw said:

An Arctic Freezer 33 eSports ONE should be more than enough for the 2600, and spend the extra budget on more SSD space or something. If you really want a CLC for some reason than I can wholeheartedly recommend the Corsair H115i Pro.

But will it be enough for the 3000 series chips? I dont want to have to upgrade again when 3000 drops. As for SSD space I think Im good for now. 240gb Sata SSD, 512gb NVME M.2 drive, and a 1tb HDD. My main concern with most air coolers is ram compatibility. I have all 4 slots on my MSI B350 Bazooka mobo populated with HyperX Fury ram. 

Tell the cpus come out and we see what the tdp really is we have no idea what can cool it or not.