Asus pg278q white/grey screen not responding

As i was normally using my pg278q, the screen started to become white.

In seconds, the whole screen became white and after a while it became grey with red green and blue pixels all over the screen and some darker grey patches on the bottom.

The display of the screen after that is static, doesn't change or flicker, same grey screen with rgb pixels all over and grey patches.

I tried to connect to another input(via the displayport), completely remove the input, restart the monitor but nothing changes.

The monitor is out of the warranty so i get no help from asus.

Is there any fix to this or anything i can try?

If i don't fix this monitor it means i have a useless broken £600 monitor and my gaming experience will never be the same because i will have to downgrade to a 1920p 60hz monitor.

Please help!!!!!

IMG_20190403_042207.jpg

IMG_20190403_042200.jpg

IMG_20190403_042153.jpg

10 minutes ago, Michalis95 said:

i will have to downgrade to a 1920p 60hz monitor

???

10 minutes ago, Michalis95 said:

Is there any fix to this or anything i can try?

What's your system's specs? Try another display output from your PC (even your iGPU) if possible.

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

By downgrading to a 1920p 60hz monitor i mean i will have to buy a new cheap monitor i can afford and moving from a 144hz 2k monitor to a normal 60hz would be a huge downgrade

My system specs are: gtx1070, ryzen 7 1700, 16gb ram.

I have already tried it to another system with : intel i5, gtx970, 12gb ram and nothing changes, still the same result. 

even when i completely removed the displayport so the monitor is only connected to the power cable and the result is still the same.

i even tried a different power cable.