New build - tips or critiques welcome

That PSU seems excessive (850 seems enough), as does the 32GB of RAM for current gaming. And for consumers that don't need the consistency of the PRO ssd's, the 970 evo is probably the better value.

my head

a 9900k on a piece of crap called hero... if you do want to stay with asus, get either a extreme, gene or apex. if you don't, check the motherboard tier list

the build is hella unballanced

1 minute ago, LukeSavenije said:

my head

a 9900k on a piece of crap called hero... if you do want to stay with asus, get either a extreme, gene or apex. if you don't, check the motherboard tier list

the build is hella unballanced

Thanks, much apreciated

thanks much for taking the time, huge difference.

2 minutes ago, meatpocket said:

thanks much for taking the time, huge difference.

and that's even when going with some stuff better... question: do you really need this?

6 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

and that's even when going with some stuff better... question: do you really need this?

am going to mention you changed out the case, with that, its personal preference on what case op wants to go with, choose the one you like the most

edit: nobody needs any of this, op (I assume) and anyone else is building this level of pc is purely due to personal preference

Just now, LukeSavenije said:

i really love being immersed beautiful games. I play and replay witcher, dragon age, farcry, red dead, and games like it. I might be going overboard. playing those types and types like it to come on ultra it what i do to relax. If this is a gross over doing it for what I'm looking for, i'll take your professional advice. it's why i came here.

2 minutes ago, k.m.p said:

am going to mention you changed out the case, with that, its personal preference on what case op wants to go with, choose the one you like the most

edit: nobody needs any of this, op (I assume) and anyone else is building this level of pc due to personal preference

in the end my builds are suggestions, baselines or whatever you want to call it. changes can always be made to a certain point

3 minutes ago, meatpocket said:

i really love being immersed beautiful games. I play and replay witcher, dragon age, farcry, red dead, and games like it. I might be going overboard. playing those types and types like it to come on ultra it what i do to relax. If this is a gross over doing it for what I'm looking for, i'll take your professional advice. it's why i came here.

if that's what makes you happy, I'm not going to stop you

1 minute ago, LukeSavenije said:

if that's what makes you happy, I'm not going to stop you

thanks again for taking the time. much appreciated