Downloading Embedded Video

i dont know if this is the right place to put this but im trying to download the first act of a musical performance my highschool did that i was in so i can make a dvd for my friend. I already made act 2 it was easy to download, there was a button on the page, but there isnt a button on this page and ive tried virtually every method i can think of to download it, if you think you can crack it i can post a link in the thread.

imded

I hate to say it, but what you're asking for violates US Copyright law.

You're copying and distributing media that doesn't belong to you; just because it's online doesn't mean you can download and burn it for another use. 

Unless they wave these rights (which they haven't by your description), it's not something you can legally do.

2 minutes ago, Evanair said:

I hate to say it, but what you're asking for violates US Copyright law.

You're copying and distributing media that doesn't belong to you; just because it's online doesn't mean you can download and burn it for another use. 

Unless they wave these rights (which they haven't by your description), it's not something you can legally do.

im in the musical, my teachers are burning disks for students, i just dont want to hastle them if i can do it myself.

imded

11 hours ago, Mateokunzer said:

im in the musical, my teachers are burning disks for students, i just dont want to hastle them if i can do it myself.

your teachers likely have the source file, where you dont.

there is a way to do it using VLC, but you wont get anybody here to walk you through it

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

On 4/2/2019 at 5:57 AM, Mateokunzer said:

So instead you want to be criminal since you are impatient? Talk to teachers, maybe they let you do it so they don't have to use time doing it. Or if someone already has it in full, make ISO out of that disc and burn that onward.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv