Need help with finding suitable PC parts

Hello, today I got a great deal on the i5-8600k and Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070 8GB (330 euro for the two of them together and both brand new). I decided that I want to build a PC around these two things as I recently sold my i5-4460, gtx 1050Ti machine and I'm now using a Gigabyte Aero 14 (i7-7700HQ, GTX 1060 6GB) as my desktop. The laptop is very capable but because I already have these parts and gaming on laptop (even with external peripherals and 144Hz monitor) is not the most ideal thing as it is loud and gets hot (about 80 degrees C on the CPU during gaming), I don't want it to run out of steam and wear out because I'll need it for at least next 4 years. Getting to the point, I need to get a motherboard, RAM, PSU, a capable CPU cooler that will allow me to overclock to around 4.8GHz (the cpu I got comes without a cooler), and I still have an SSD with all my stuff and windows from the previous PC (Samsung 850 EVO 512GB). The motherboard doesn't need to be anything special but I will need it to be able to handle the overclock (no need for rgb/wifi/fancy usb gen 2). I was thinking that maybe I could use my old m-ATX case ( Fujitsu Esprimo P1500) if I modified it a little but I will probably just but a new Corsair 100R (or something similar that is cheap but good enough, not sure about what size I will need). For the extra information I live in Ireland (can get free shipping from amazon uk) and my budget for all of this is around 700 euro. Big thanks for the help in advance.

Motherboard: GIGABYTE Z390 GAMING X ~ 120 GBP
RAM: Patriot Viper4 3200 Mhz 2x8GB CL16 ~ 100GBP
Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 \ Be Quiet! Dark Rock 4 \ Cooler Master MA621P ~ 80GBP
PSU: SeaSonic Focus Plus gold 550w \ Bitfenix Whisper M 550 \ Be Quiet! Straight Power 550 Gold ~ 80-90GBP

Suggestion: de-lid the 8600k, the heat caps aren't soldered, rather use thermal paste. Delidding might be able to reduce CPU temperatures ~ 10-15°C

Viper 4 RAM-s should not be problematic at 3200 or even 3333Mhz CL16

Lot of other options for coolers, these are just very few examples

PSU: there are better units, but, these are very good choices (please see the PSU Tier List for more options)

Life is really challenging. I don't always suceed: )

29 minutes ago, Vejnemojnen said:

if you would have checked the mobo tier list (ahem) you would have seen that i ranked the UD and Gaming x the same

that's because they both have the same vrm setup

my suggestion

So based on the suggestions and some research I've done I will probably go for:

PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 550 G3 (going with a slightly more expensive one because I can't afford a failure) 

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 GAMING X (for the IO advantage over the Z390 UD)

Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 (more compact, better looking and cheaper than NH-D15 although can someone please let me know if the mobo/ram clearance will be sufficient)

RAM: Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB)

Case: Corsair Carbide Series 200R (I like the simple design, the front IO position suits me and comes with 2 fans which means I won't have to buy extra ones)

Please let me know if there is something I didn't consider like clearance/compatibility.

dont get a g3, it has some major problems with over temperature and over current protections

mobo i can understand

ram should be fine

the mb511 rgb does have 4 fans and a mesh panel, keep that in mind

1 hour ago, LukeSavenije said:

dont get a g3, it has some major problems with over temperature and over current protections

mobo i can understand

ram should be fine

the mb511 rgb does have 4 fans and a mesh panel, keep that in mind

Ok, so I narrowed it down to these, any advice which one would be best? PSUs are my weakest side when it comes to PCs.

Corsair CP-9020177-UK RM550x 80 PLUS Gold

Be Quiet! Straight Power 550 Gold

Seasonic FOCUS Plus Gold 550W (80+Gold, ATX 12V)

Edit: I did want to get the MB511 like you suggested but the front IO would be unusable because the only space I have for a tower is under my desk so the IO has to be on the front.

7 hours ago, Jakub_NF said:

Corsair CP-9020177-UK RM550x 80 PLUS Gold

Be Quiet! Straight Power 550 Gold

one of these two, the seasonic has some problems recently

On 3/26/2019 at 6:40 AM, LukeSavenije said:

one of these two, the seasonic has some problems recently

Soooo one more thing, the PSU just arrived and I swiftly realized that it only comes with a single 4+4 pin connector while my motherboard needs 8+4 pin. Is it possible to get an adapter from 6-pin sata (this will be the only connector left available) and plug it into the 4-pin CPU connector on the motherboard? Or did I mess up and will have to get a new PSU all together?

Edit: My friend just told me that he bought an ASUS TUF B360-PRO Gaming and he says that this one only has an 8-pin CPU connector, is it necessary for the i5-8600k especially that I want to overclock.

30 minutes ago, Jakub_NF said:

Soooo one more thing, the PSU just arrived and I swiftly realized that it only comes with a single 4+4 pin connector while my motherboard needs 8+4 pin. Is it possible to get an adapter from 6-pin sata (this will be the only connector left available) and plug it into the 4-pin CPU connector on the motherboard? Or did I mess up and will have to get a new PSU all together?

Edit: My friend just told me that he bought an ASUS TUF B360-PRO Gaming and he says that this one only has an 8-pin CPU connector, is it necessary for the i5-8600k especially that I want to overclock.

a 4 pin is useless unless you're doing some heavy ln2 overclocking, don't worry about it

1 hour ago, LukeSavenije said:

a 4 pin is useless unless you're doing some heavy ln2 overclocking, don't worry about it

Thanks you saved my ass now :) I already requested a refund for this one but canceled it just in time.

1 minute ago, Jakub_NF said:

Thanks you saved my ass now :) I already requested a refund for this one but canceled it just in time.

no problem

it's about as useful for you as rgb for overclocking