VEGA 64 LIQUID COOLING BIOS MOD FLASHING HELP

Zenith.Nate

So, I bought this card for $250 new from a guy who never used it, and I am getting ready to sell it for $475 and I am finishing up taming this beast of a card, and making my final videos with my results, and sharing to everyone how to unlock the true unlimited potential of this card, allowing near 2080 performance. But that is just a dream unless I somehow manage to flash this bios that I cannot seem to do, I downloaded the correct version of the liquid cooling bios and every time I try to open the ATIWINflash application is says, "NO ATI DEVICE FOUND" or something like that, basically stating that its not recognizing the card? Everything in hwmonitor, global wattman etc is fine. So I am confused, Before I installed this card I used DDU and uninstalled all previous cards, cleanly and efficiently.Can anyone please help me with this

If you mean US dollars, nobody is going to buy a Vega 64 for 475$ when it's 330$ new

Ryzen 7 3700X / 16GB RAM / Optane SSD / GTX 1650 / Solus Linux

I've already been paid for it, I have to ship it out in two days. Please show me where a vega 64 is $330....

Ryzen 7 3700X / 16GB RAM / Optane SSD / GTX 1650 / Solus Linux

Thats a vega 56 bro, not a 64... Vega 64 are over $550.... lol... I think your a little confused.