Recomendation and questions for my first Hardline watercooling upgrade!

this is my pc that i currently have!

Specs:

maximus XI code

2080 ti strix oc

32gb 3200 trident z rgb

970evo 1tb

rm850x corsair psu 80+ gold

asus 360 ryujin!

My next upgrade is 2 minor and 1 major!

My 2 minor is buy another 970 evo 1tb and use raid 0!  the other i wanted a white build so im changing the ram to white corsair vengeance pro

NOW MY MAIN PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(freshman questions and recomendations!)

Im planing to custom hard cool my pc (cpu+gpu) but im completly fresh in that regard never did it but wanna challenge myselfe to achive liquid cooling on my own!

I already have 2 options for the reservouir:

https://shop.bitspower.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=7163&search=lian+li+o11

https://de.aliexpress.com/item/BYKSKI-Acryl-Wasserstra-e-Bord-L-sung-verwenden-f-r-LIAN-LI-O11-Dynamische-Fall-f/32895346334.html?spm=a2g0x.search0604.3.17.612b6cbebRFcW3&transAbTest=ae803_3&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0%2Csearchweb201602_9_10065_10068_10547_319_317_10548_10696_10084_453_10083_454_10618_10304_10307_10820_10821_537_10302_536_10902_10843_10059_10884_10887_321_322_10103%2Csearchweb201603_16%2CppcSwitch_0&algo_pvid=cd56f8c4-32f6-4be0-bcfc-8264503c48d4&algo_expid=cd56f8c4-32f6-4be0-bcfc-8264503c48d4-1

its a custom one from bitspower even has a drainvalve(but im gonna use 2 360 rads so it would block that so its not that important i think right?)

My next thing is 2X360 radiators im gonna use but i want some in white but havent found good ones (only noname Rads) want standard 3cm thicc ones!( another question i dont have long screws for the fans to sew in to the rad! do i have to buy all screws seperatly? and if yes what are they called?)

My fans are 6 white ll 120s!

The next thing is a gpu block and i think im gonna use one from EK!

My next is the cpu block and i think of using this:

https://www.voelkner.de/products/1045225/Thermaltake-Wasserkuehlung-Chipkuehler-Pacific-W4-RGB.html?ref=17&utm_source=geizhals&utm_medium=CPC&utm_campaign=X587231

but i found on ali express some nice byski or barrow looking blocks ( is bysky and barrow good brands?)

this is the ones i found:

https://de.aliexpress.com/store/product/Barrowch-FBLTFHI-04N-For-Intel-Lga115X-2011-X99-X299-CPU-Water-Blocks-Digital-Display-Temperature-Microwaterway/431286_32841605570.html?spm=a2g1y.promotion-20181111.promotePruductList_43774017.4

https://de.aliexpress.com/store/product/Bykski-CPU-XPR-A-MC-V2-For-Intel-Lga115x-2011-CPU-Water-Blocks-RBW-Lighting-System/431286_32918719813.html?spm=a2g0x.12010612.8148356.1.209b5e1cDrBfw2

and all these are copper! is copper good?

next is something i have absolutly no clue is the fittings and co but that i will do in another post vas i already have enough questions here!

20190117_164405.jpg

CPU: Intel I9-9900K Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus XI CODE RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance PRO 3200MHZ GPU: Asus ROG 2080ti OC Storage: Samsung 970pro 2x1TB, 2Tb HDD Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling:custom loop incoming, for now 360 rog ryujin!

My first advice would be to not, usability and maintainability sucks for hardline. My second advice would be to keep the loop simple and only use hard tubing where absolutely required. Third avoid single tube multiple bends, especially off angle to the first bend. Keep it simple or live with some of the regrets I have.

30 minutes ago, Bayonett Priest said:

another question i dont have long screws for the fans to sew in to the rad! do i have to buy all screws seperatly? and if yes what are they called?)

My EK RADs came with those screws, check the what's included in the box information of what you are going to buy.

Personally I like to stick to a single brand because there are metal composition differences, not all coppers are the same. It's not going to matter too much because most coolants have additives to help with that, I'm just an all EK kind of person.

Ignoring all my first part advice, just do it! It's actually rather fun to do hardline (the novelty wears off quickly though).

2 minutes ago, leadeater said:

My first advice would be to not, usability and maintainability sucks for hardline. My second advice would be to keep the loop simple and only use hard tubing where absolutely required. Third avoid single tube multiple bends, especially off angle to the first bend. Keep it simple or live with some of the regrets I have.

My EK RADs came with those screws, check the what's included in the box information of what you are going to buy.

Personally I like to stick to a single brand because the metal composition is difference, not all copper s are the same. It's not going to matter too much because most coolants have additives to help with that, I'm just an all EK kind of person. 

Ignoring all my first part advice, just do it! It's actually rather fun to do hardline (the novelty wears off quickly though). 

so single brand? like brand of rad+cpu+gpu block? cause there a some goodlooking barrow and byski gpublock ones there and havent seen goodlooking ek cpublocks! is the copper when the cpu and gpu is the same but the radiator if from a different brand aceptable? and do you know some good white radiators?

CPU: Intel I9-9900K Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus XI CODE RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance PRO 3200MHZ GPU: Asus ROG 2080ti OC Storage: Samsung 970pro 2x1TB, 2Tb HDD Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling:custom loop incoming, for now 360 rog ryujin!

8 minutes ago, Bayonett Priest said:

so single brand? like brand of rad+cpu+gpu block? cause there a some goodlooking barrow and byski gpublock ones there and havent seen goodlooking ek cpublocks! is the copper when the cpu and gpu is the same but the radiator if from a different brand aceptable? and do you know some good white radiators?

Certainly don't have to but it's what I did, doing that limits you in many ways. Metal differences applies across the whole loop though, I'd only worry about that if looking at very cheap off brand parts that may not use good quality copper.

16 minutes ago, leadeater said:

Certainly don't have to but it's what I did, doing that limits you in many ways. Metal differences applies across the whole loop though, I'd only worry about that if looking at very cheap off brand parts that may not use good quality copper.

are byski and barrow off brand or are they reputable manufactureres?(im german sorry about my grammar)

the byski is 34 bucks so im worried but looks very good!

30 minutes ago, leadeater said:

the only ones i found are alphacool 60mm thicc ones and thats way too big for me!

3 hours ago, Bayonett Priest said:

the only ones i found are alphacool 60mm thicc ones and thats way too big for me!

You could look at getting something like Vinyl Wrap to put over the exterior sides of the RAD to change the colour, easy to apply and remove and doesn't damage it.

8 hours ago, leadeater said:

You could look at getting something like Vinyl Wrap to put over the exterior sides of the RAD to change the colour, easy to apply and remove and doesn't damage it.

well this is what i have done with my carbon white vinyl wrap! covered the black glaspart of my lian li o11 dynamic with vynil wraps! and still have a lot left! but never stretched it and im nervous to fuck it up!

20190117_164355.jpg

9 hours ago, leadeater said:

i found this but the holes for the fittings are at the side not like others where it is more together!

https://www.caseking.de/en/xspc-low-profile-radiator-ex360-360mm-weiss-wara-413.html