Specs :

Ryzen 7 1700x

Asus x370 Croshair hero vi 

2x8GB G.skill ripjaws V

Cooler Master G750M PSU

Phanteks p400s case

Fractal design 360 AIO rad

I just got my new motherboard and this is showing

I am running the latest bios and chipset driver from amd's website (updated yesterday)

cant seem to change the CPU multiplier or voltage(only offset) and the BCLK is also locked

I also keep getting a messages "CPU FANspeed ERROR detected. Ensure that the CPU FAN is properly installed on the CPU_Fan header or adjust/disable the FAN Speed Low limit option in the UEFI BIOS."

and also my cases power button doesnt work I have to power the system on by the motherboard button (not sure if this is related) 

IMG_20190320_130149.jpg

IMG_20190320_130205.jpg

Did you plug in the CPU fan?

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

I am using a 360 rad, the fans are all plunged in the rad witch goes to the pump thing and then I only have to plug 1 wire in to power the pump and 3 fans 

I made sure the fans are working and the pump as well, also I did reset die bios and stays the same

I fixed the CPU fan error message, just plugged the wire into a different CPU header