First Time AIO Liquid Cooling + RGB Will these work?

Hello,

this is my first time adding any type of RGB and Liquid Cooling into my PC, as I do not have the cash flow or knowledge for a custom loop currently, I'm looking into adding these into my build, but before I buy I want to be confident in what I am getting and if it'll be compatible with my motherboard/case, I already verified that these should be Gigabyte Aorus compatible to line up with my GPU.

Existing PC Build:

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/ForsakenQueen/saved/PbzbXL

Option's I'm looking into adding.
Deepcool (RGB 200 Pro) Motherboard Controlled Addressable RGB LED Strip (5V 3Pin)

DEEPCOOL CF120 3in1, Customizable Addressable RGB LED Lighting, MB SYNC by 5V ADD-RGB Header, SYNC with Other ADD-RGB Devices, Cable Controller Available, 3 120mm PWM Fans

DEEPCOOL Captain 240PRO Addressable RGB AIO CPU Liquid Cooler, Cable Controller and 5V ADD RGB 3-Pin Motherboard Control, Intel 115X/2066 and AMD TR4/AM4 Compatible, 3-Year Warranty

Could anyone give me advise if these would be the correct type of stuff to purchase for this, or if i should make some sort of modifications to my plan here.

Thank you!

I have it in my pc part picker link.

msi z170a sli plus

no 3 pin but has the 4pin for the controller

There is no rgb header on that board.

You can always use and external controller. When I get home ill link you some recommendations

Thank you so much, from my understanding I believe the cooler I posted has a controller to be used with motherboards without the 3 pin, and accepts additional hookups, but if not I’ll gladly order an external controller to set it up. I appreciate the help!

my motherboard does have a JLED1 which is supposedly the 12v RGB Header

I wpuld use the captain 240.

I have one. None rgb version. its decent.

It does have a inline controller. Just keep in mind that controllers have less features then using software. And each companies lighting effects maybe be different.