rx570 or 1060?

Deuxez

Im looking to upgrade my pc to a vr ready one and the only thing im missing now is a better gpu. I had an 1050ti that i sold to my brother for around 120$. And i went right on the used market looking for a new gpu. So i found an 1060 3gb one for about 85$ (+10$ shipping) (bid so it might go up, ending 22:07 tonight) and a rx 570 nitro+ 4gb for around 117$+ free shipping. Now if the 1060 3gb goes over 107$ (+10$ shipping) imma buy the rx instead. But if it doesnt go over 107$(+10$ shipping) should i still go with the rx570 or stick with the 1060 3gb? And i dont really have more money to spend than what i got from my 1050ti since im saving for driver license, so to buy something else isnt really an option. And waiting for another deal isnt really good either since i want to game but the only grapichs i got is my vega 8 (ryzen 3 2200g intergrated).

3 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

well... 570 costs around 120-130 brand new

keep that in mind, it comes with games too

in my country a new rx 570 4gb costs around 210$ or 320$ for the 8gb version :,(

Which one should i got for? the 1060 is ending in 3 hours and 48 mins. No one have layed an bid on it yet. So should i got for the rx or gtx?

6 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Ok. imma hope that no one lays a bid on it. but if it goes over 107$ (+10$ shipping) im just gonna go for the rx. Thanks for the replies

Just now, valdyrgramr said:

The 3gb model of the 1060 rivals a 970 and both are better than the 570.  570 isn't a bad card, but it's only better in 2 games iirc.  Otherwise, the 1060 usually wins.

thanks, but as i said before if the 1060 goes over the price of the rx 570 im not gonna buy it. then imma go with the rx