Radeon RX570 Flickering Black Triangle Artifacting

Hey I just bought a new Graphics Card (ASUS ROG Strix Radeon RX 570 O4G Gaming OC Edition) and i used DDU to uninstall my previous Graphics Card and the new one keeps having weird Black Triangles that will flicker in and out during rendering of object in games. VR games show a grid of 16 dots (4 on top, 40 on side), or weird blocks on certain textures. blade and sorcery has weird triangles too where it will appear from characters.

This has affected a few games VR and non VR, including, Just Cause 3, RecRoom, Superhot VR, Naruto Storm 4, Blade and Sorcery, (etc) but has not affect (so far) the Desktop (Videos, Youtube, etc), Dying Light, Final Fantasy XV and Metal Gear Rising, Beat Saber.

This Card along with my previous AMD MSI R8 265 2GB card had issues with "Wattman being restored to default values due to a system failure" even when starting up the computer for the first time. This issue as not returned so far since Reseting Windows 10.

Looking up on google my issue i have found these to try to fix the problem but so far

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the driver, including various updates (17, 19.1, 19.3) from the disc, from Asus site and from AMD site.I have factory reset Windows 10, reinstalled it from scratch.I have looked in the BIOs and changed Power Saver Mode to Optimal Power Mode.I have tried Installing just the Driver and not the settings app.I have tried the Wattman control settings to give me more Power. (this so far hasnt changed anything after the Win10 Factory reset and also hasnt "Restored to default values" after Win10 Factory reset)I have changed Anti-Aliasing Method to Adaptive Multisampling Radeon SettingsI have Reset the Shader Cache in Radeon SettingsI have updated my BIOs on the Motherboard

My PC Specs (from Speccy)OS Windows 10 Home 64bitCPU AMD FX-8350 8 Core 4.34GHzRAM 17GB DDR3 @ 577MHz (11-11-11-28)*Slot1: 1GB, Slot2: 4GB, Slot3: 8GB, Slot4: 4GBall are Kingston but the 1GB stick shows up as unknown?Motherboard Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0GPU 4096MB ATI ASUS Radeon RX570 SeriesPSU 650W Bronze

Im not sure what is going on and i feel it may be a defective Out of Box card. but at the same time I dont think it is because more graphical heavy games dont do it but some do? Could it be the RAM? im gonna try that next, and remove the 1GB stick. Im also gonna look in my manual and look at the PCI-e slots and put it in the best one for it. Any Opinions or suggestions are more than welcome. just want to get playing VR finally as i have been working on this for the Past 4 days testing and researching the problem. It has been a long time since i did a factory reset on Windows 10 so that seemed to help some issues i was having so far, but not the Artifacting.Also the games i played that were non VR were in full 60FPS at 1080p and never dropped in frames, this includes artifacted games and the games that had no issues. VR games also were at mostly a good 90FPS with little drops to 45FPS when the dots would flicker along with the blocky textures. No frame dips or drops in Blade and sorcery except at the loading screen where it did the dots only. Beat Saber had absolutly no issues and ran like a dream, no dots, no artifacting.

I was thinking this was at first the VR headset but now i am not so sure. i also tested the card on different TV's and Monitors and different cables so its not that.

https://bioalpha7569.imgur.com/all

EDIT: I have tested the RAM but nothing happened.

Im uploading all the Images with the issues im having to this link here.

20190314133653_1.jpg

20190314143445_2.jpg

20190314174057_4.jpg

20190314170217_3.jpg