NZXT Kraken x62 logo wont turn blue

I have a white and black PC build with my LEDS at a very light blue, I love the look of it. Recently my X62's logo wont use blue anymore and will always use a combination of red and green. Does this have something to do with CAM or with the cooler? The infinity rings are still working perfectly. It only happened recently. No update from cam what so ever.

How it's looking

1356305717_WhatsAppImage2019-03-14at14_51_25.jpeg.5739503b2b6eae9ff7b11fdf6cbe0488.jpeg

How it's supposed to look.

1933946831_WhatsAppImage2019-03-14at14_52_59.thumb.jpeg.9002a66c656f225b04aa34dfd6c241eb.jpeg

LED's darken over time.  Some types of blue LED's darken more quickly than red or green.  If you used white for a long time, it was lighting R G & B, and degraded the blue LEDs.

You have to compensate by reducing the red and green color in the software.  The light will be more dim but color correct.

Just now, KarathKasun said:

LED's darken over time.  Some types of blue LED's darken more quickly than red or green.  If you used white for a long time, it was lighting R G & B, and degraded the blue LEDs.

It's brand new.  and sometimes it will still turn blue. Very randomly.

2 minutes ago, aaradorn said:

It's brand new.  and sometimes it will still turn blue. Very randomly.

Then the LEDs or the LED driver are failing.

Also, define brand new.  A few hundred hours (less than a year) is enough time for degradation to set in.  Though intermittent operation points to a failure on the board regardless.

11 minutes ago, KarathKasun said:

Then the LEDs or the LED driver are failing.

Also, define brand new.  A few hundred hours (less than a year) is enough time for degradation to set in.  Though intermittent operation points to a failure on the board regardless.

Build my entire system 1.5 months ago. Might contact NZXT then. Let them send a replacement.

• 1 year later...

Did you solve your problem?