Help with choosing new motherboard, CPU, memory

So long story short i think my motherboard died on me, my work schedule prevents me from investing any serious time into trouble shooting this issue. So ive decided its just time to upgrade, its been about 4 or 5 years so its time. to be fair it could be a PSU issue but i doubt it. i digress, i am looking on microcenter because they are the closest brick and mortar store in atlanta from me in birmingham, and they are offering a bundle deal. 

https://www.microcenter.com/site/brands/intel-processor-bundles.aspx

I am having a hard time making a decision here on the 4 options, the i9 is out off the bat way out of my price range but all the other 4 are manageable, my issue is its been so long since i have been active in gaming, im not sure where to go for value and performance. 

i would appreciate any opinions on what you think i should do. i would prefer to stick with microcenter just for the ease of taking a trip to get it and playing that night, and stick with intel. but i will entertain all options  

if its purely for gaming look at the 8700K (or non K if you dont want to overclock).

If its for multitasking have a look at the ryzen 2600(x) or 2700(x). Keep in mind Zen2 is being released sometime July area this year, CPu's will be backward compatible until end of 2020 (before socket changes), so you could even upgrade at a later stage to a new cpu without upgrading mobo

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

20 hours ago, Stormseeker9 said:

if its purely for gaming look at the 8700K (or non K if you dont want to overclock).

If its for multitasking have a look at the ryzen 2600(x) or 2700(x). Keep in mind Zen2 is being released sometime July area this year, CPu's will be backward compatible until end of 2020 (before socket changes), so you could even upgrade at a later stage to a new cpu without upgrading mobo

How much of a performance loss will I have with the i5-9600? As far as specs go I only see a real difference in the L3 cache and clock speed