Keyboard Switch?

Smiles4Miles
55 minutes ago, Smiles4Miles said:

I was looking into the silent ice a bit. I do want to try the box roysls first now.

Oh didn't notice you were the same person that I was suggesting the Silent ICE a couple of months ago. BOX Royals are a really nice tactile switch and some boards like the hotswappable Kira Keyboard by the Input Club have the option to have them as the stock switch. That said, the Kira is an expensive board and looks like the BOX Royals are not available right now as an option.

6 hours ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

Oh didn't notice you were the same person that I was suggesting the Silent ICE a couple of months ago. BOX Royals are a really nice tactile switch and some boards like the hotswappable Kira Keyboard by the Input Club have the option to have them as the stock switch. That said, the Kira is an expensive board and looks like the BOX Royals are not available right now as an option.

It is very expensive for me. I remember you reccomending the gmmk?

1 hour ago, Smiles4Miles said:

It is very expensive for me. I remember you reccomending the gmmk?

The GMMK is a good board. I've personally haven't used it but I've heard good things.

2 hours ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

The GMMK is a good board. I've personally haven't used it but I've heard good things.

Ok. For 80 usd i think i can handle the price.

On 3/11/2019 at 4:38 PM, Dissitesuxba11s said:

I think I am going to get the 4 switch tester from NovelKeys. I will have the Outemu Sky 68g, Zelios 67g, Hako Royal True/Clear (Haven't decided on that yet) and the BOX Royals

4 minutes ago, Smiles4Miles said:

I think I am going to get the 4 switch tester from NovelKeys. I will have the Outemu Sky 68g, Zelios 67g, Hako Royal True/Clear (Haven't decided on that yet) and the BOX Royals

This is just my two cents but instead of the Hako Royal/Clears, you should try a linear switch since all the other ones are tactile ones just to diversify the set.

If you want to try linears, my choices would be Tealios (linear counterpart to Zealios), Gateron Yellows (regarded as one of the smoothest linear switches) and the NovelKeys Creams (wrote this comment on them and so far I am in love with them).

Just now, Dissitesuxba11s said:

This is just my two cents but instead of the Hako Royal/Clears, you should try a linear switch since all the other ones are tactile ones just to diversify the set.

If you want to try linears, my choices would be Tealios (linear counterpart to Zealios), Gateron Yellows (regarded as one of the smoothest linear switches) and the NovelKeys Creams (wrote this comment on them and so far I am in love with them).

I will try the creams I guess. I really want to try the hako royal true/clears though.

4 minutes ago, Smiles4Miles said:

I will try the creams I guess. I really want to try the hako royal true/clears though.

You don't have to get the Creams, it was just my recommendation. If you want the Hako Clears/Trues, then feel free to get them. Just be aware that they are different from the Halo Trues/Clears.

28 minutes ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

You don't have to get the Creams, it was just my recommendation. If you want the Hako Clears/Trues, then feel free to get them. Just be aware that they are different from the Halo Trues/Clears.

well, I havent expirienced linear switches yet, but the switches in the G710+ felt linear to me. And I didn't like it one bit. There was a stuttery bump, but barely noticeable, and i didn't feel it at all when typing fast.

3 hours ago, Smiles4Miles said:

Hako Royal True/Clear

Try the Hako True Royales, they're a more tactile version of hako switches, which stock imo has pretty weak tactility. 

22 minutes ago, b emoji said:

Try the Hako True Royales, they're a more tactile version of hako switches, which stock imo has pretty weak tactility. 

Ok