Where to sell Litecoins UK

The title says it all really, I just want to know where to sell Litecoins in the UK in preparation for my mining rig I wish to build.

Thanks

-Billy

Doesn't btc-e.com work in the UK? You can go from ltc to btc, then btc to euro.

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ

The profitability of Litecoin has gone down significantly recently. You would make more mining other altcoins.

And than Coin1 and Coin2 till' Coin Infinity isn't profitable anymore. But that's not what he asked.

And than Coin1 and Coin2 till' Coin Infinity isn't profitable anymore. But that's not what he asked.

What are you talking about? Every thread MUST include at least a couple post telling the op he's mining the wrong coin.

You are free, act like it~Warfairy. Moar guns. B) #3Dprinting

What are you talking about? Every thread MUST include at least a couple post telling the op he's mining the wrong coin.

L O L

on topic: you're so damn right

of topic: what's the hashrate you are getting from one 270? :)

Also, what coin(s) are you mining? :D

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

on topic: you're so damn right

of topic: what's the hashrate you are getting from one 270? :)

Also, what coin(s) are you mining? :D

The max I can get from a 270 is 450Kh/s. This isn't stable on all the cards though so I just run them to get 430-440Kh/s each.

I'm mining doge and digibyte right now, and whatever new coin interest me.

You are free, act like it~Warfairy. Moar guns. B) #3Dprinting

The profitability of Litecoin has gone down significantly recently. You would make more mining other altcoins.

I don't need it to bring in too much profit, as I only intend to use the money to build a gaming PC and three of those cheap dell 4k monitors. By the time I get enough money for them there will properly be better alternatives though. If there are better alternatives available, what would you suggest?

Ha Ha (yes I say that instead of saying lol :P) yeah I know what your saying having read many of these threads before.

Doesn't btc-e.com work in the UK? You can go from ltc to btc, then btc to euro.

I heard about that, but Several sources have told me that I would lose a lot in the conversion from Litecoin to Bitcoin. Also could I sell the Bicoins for British Pounds, it's not a problem, but it would be easier.

Thanks for the input everyone, it is greatly appreciated!

-Billy