Help, pc not posting, no usb power

I just built my first pc. I powered it up and plugged it into my monitor, fans rev up... and then nothing happens. I rebooted a few times then it posted, I started to set the boot drive and then the bios froze, rebooted the bios froze again. Rebooted and the nothing plz help, I tried reseating the ram, I reseated the gpu, I tried a different gpu and still nothing. HELP

3 minutes ago, Elmo the Great said:

I just built my first pc. I powered it up and plugged it into my monitor, fans rev up... and then nothing happens. I rebooted a few times then it posted, I started to set the boot drive and then the bios froze, rebooted the bios froze again. Rebooted and the nothing plz help, I tried reseating the ram, I reseated the gpu, I tried a different gpu and still nothing. HELP

what mobo? is it updated bios? reseat cpu? does mobo have led status indicator?

3 minutes ago, Elmo the Great said:

whats your psu?

Side note there is no usb power either. Motherboard is a ASRock x370 killer sli/ac. I haven’t reseated the CPU yet I want to try other things first. How do you update bios and i can’t tell if there is a indicator light, rgb heat sink flashes red?

did you plugged all the cables correct because mostly you would see your rgb on the mb litting up?

Yes, 24 pin connector has been reseated, 8 pin connector for cpu was reseated, and pcie 6 pin has been reseated... nothing

i think the best now is reseating ram then try again and if that doesnt work then is the best to have the mb out of his case and test it on the box or you could also take a look at the cpu 

just try to keep me uptodate i would love to see your system working tho :)

So I removed every thing, made a little makeshift test bench and found 2 sideways capacitors on my brand new mother board(just opened today) I’m assuming that’s the problem. I’m just going to return it and get a different one with better customer service. But thanks anyways.