processor 100% constantly

Just now, kdawwgg1221 said:

great idea. Ryzen CPU's are great processors and would destroy tasks flawlessly. 

But I am not yet completely settled on which though, would you think that it is worth to wait for the 3000 series to launch? Apart from my cpu, i am thinking of upgrading my gpu aswell. I got a 1060 6gb card and i am playing on 1080p 60 hrtz even though my monitor can handle 4k 60 hrtz. For this i am thinking about getting a 2080 aswell.

2 minutes ago, Dujith said:

Uhmm... no :D the FX is a 64 bit CPU.

My mistake. The tasks running suggested that whatever CPU he has installed is 32-bit. (MSI-LED and Gaming app)

My mistake. The tasks running suggested that whatever CPU he has installed is 32-bit. (MSI-LED and Gaming app)

That why i was sure it wasnt. Windows 10 in 64bit will list the apps running in 32bit as such. Whatever app doesnt have 32bit besides it runs in 64bit

Just now, Damy-666 said:

But I am not yet completely settled on which though, would you think that it is worth to wait for the 3000 series to launch? Apart from my cpu, i am thinking of upgrading my gpu aswell. I got a 1060 6gb card and i am playing on 1080p 60 hrtz even though my monitor can handle 4k 60 hrtz. For this i am thinking about getting a 2080 aswell.

If you plan on waiting, don't buy them right away. Wait to see reviews and performance benchmarks in comparison to their previous generations.

Just now, Dujith said:

That why i was sure it wasnt. Windows 10 in 64bit will list the apps running in 32bit as such. Whatever app doesnt have 32bit besides it runs in 64bit

I don't do a whole lot of snooping in my task manager. That makes sense.

I don't do a whole lot of snooping in my task manager. That makes sense.

Would the current am4 motherboards be supporting the Ryzen 3000 series cpu's?

7 minutes ago, Damy-666 said:

Would the current am4 motherboards be supporting the Ryzen 3000 series cpu's?

Yes, AMD has promised all zen architecture to be compatible with AM4 motherboards until 2020. EXCEPT, the new chipset releasing with the 3000-series will introduce 4.0 x 16 PCIe lanes support. These will be the 500-series chipsets. Motherboards before just won't support the faster PCIe lanes.

Yes, AMD has promised all zen architecture to be compatible with AM4 motherboards until 2020. EXCEPT, the new chipset releasing with the 3000-series will introduce 4.0 x 16 PCIe lanes support. These will be the 500-series chipsets. Motherboards before just won't support the faster PCIe lanes.

At this moment I got my eye on an msi b450 tomahawk. I like some of the features that this motherboard has. the Game boost option to highlight one.

35 minutes ago, Damy-666 said:

At this moment I got my eye on an msi b450 tomahawk. I like some of the features that this motherboard has. the Game boost option to highlight one.

I enjoy MSI and that motherboard is pretty solid. I don't suggest doing heavy overclocking with this chipset.

1 hour ago, kdawwgg1221 said:

I enjoy MSI and that motherboard is pretty solid. I don't suggest doing heavy overclocking with this chipset.

Which msi board would you recommend for overclocking on ryzen????

2 minutes ago, Damy-666 said:

Which msi board would you recommend for overclocking on ryzen????

https://www.amazon.com/MSI-X470GPLUS-Performance-Graphics-Motherboard/dp/B07CF31C1Q/ref=sr_1_3?crid=2DMCHUB4S41EB&keywords=msi+x470+gaming+plus&qid=1552073817&s=gateway&sprefix=x47%2Caps%2C154&sr=8-3

This one is overclockable and has bells and whistles for everything. Honestly any X470 motherboard is great. They are a bit more expensive because of the overclocking ability. ASUS have great motherboards as well.

1 minute ago, kdawwgg1221 said:

https://www.amazon.com/MSI-X470GPLUS-Performance-Graphics-Motherboard/dp/B07CF31C1Q/ref=sr_1_3?crid=2DMCHUB4S41EB&keywords=msi+x470+gaming+plus&qid=1552073817&s=gateway&sprefix=x47%2Caps%2C154&sr=8-3

This one is overclockable and has bells and whistles for everything. Honestly any X470 motherboard is great. They are a bit more expensive because of the overclocking ability. ASUS have great motherboards as well.

I am not really happy with asus. I had an Asus Laptop until it blew up 2 months back. But it gave me trouble 1 year after i bought it. 2 hdds and my screen within 2 years. but that is something apart from all this. thank you for the help and suggestion of the motherboard.

1 minute ago, Damy-666 said:

I am not really happy with asus. I had an Asus Laptop until it blew up 2 months back. But it gave me trouble 1 year after i bought it. 2 hdds and my screen within 2 years. but that is something apart from all this. thank you for the help and suggestion of the motherboard.

I suggest ASrock, MSI, and ASUS. Gigabyte do alright as well. Just remember X470 chipset for overclocking. Have a great day sir.