RaiderZ issues outside of the US

brownninja97

(Not sure if it should be classifed as news or pc gaming, move if you need it to)

The servers for RaiderZ crashed badly in multiple parts of Europe, the team wanted to get raiderZ to everyone hence its was on steam in many countries however some of you may have noticed that it is no longer on steam, some of you which have downloaded it have noticed that you cant get into the game, your account has been refused, that is due to an ip lockdown, if your not in the US or Canada then you are in trouble because of the server issues the game is way out of sync with the actual website, this has confused people as they can log into the website with no problems but the game things you have not got an account.

Due to the above issues Steam has decided to remove RaiderZ until the issue is fixed, if you liked the game then sorry you are gonna have to wait. (this isnt like that order of war game that was complely gone, its just that steam doesnt want more people downloading it due to the flood of angry gamers it brought with it. 

In other news i just stubbed my toe on my pc case, allow me a few minutes while i scream in pain.

Links: 

http://store.steampowered.com/app/218470/

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Wasn't there some kind of spyware in the game files?

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

In other news i just stubbed my toe on my pc case, allow me a few minutes while i scream in pain.

happens more often that you think it does isn't -_- well at least that the case whit me but whit wall corners

OT: those are some messed up servers issues not even EA got this fucked up

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

This should probably go into PC gaming. The News section is mainly for tech news like hardware, tech companies and the such. It doesn't really matter though.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard