I just saw that the fans in my Define R4 aren't spining...

The Noob

What's going on there? The two fans that came with the case don't spin. (My bequiet Dark Rock 2 spins.) Can somebody help me?

Thanks.

are they all completely plugged in? and have you double checked?

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Are they plugged in?

are they all completely plugged in? and have you double checked?

They were spinning yesterday. (I didn't use my pc yesterday.) I don't think in need to double check this. 

are your fans 4 or 3 pin? how many pins does the motherboard plugs have? make sure that u havnt forced a 3 pin on a 4 pin plug using the wrong 3 pins.

They were spinning yesterday. (I didn't use my pc yesterday.) I don't think in need to double check this. 

What will it hurt to double check the connections? 

Have you tried swapping the plugs they are in with the ones your working fans are? 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

What will it hurt to double check the connections? 

Have you tried swapping the plugs they are in with the ones your working fans are? 

I just checked and they are plugged in.  The working fan (I only have 3 fans in my system to keep it quiet) is a 4 pin so i can't do that. 

are your fans 4 or 3 pin? how many pins does the motherboard plugs have? make sure that u havnt forced a 3 pin on a 4 pin plug using the wrong 3 pins.

They are 3 pin. They aren't plugged into the motherboard the Define r4 has a built in fan controller. 

Are there any cables blocking the fan from spinning? 

No. 

They are 3 pin. They aren't plugged into the motherboard the Define r4 has a built in fan controller. 

Plug them into the motherboard

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

Are the fans dead

My System now I5 4670k ,H100i, Z87X-D3H, 8GB of Black Muramba, 7970 Sapphire with backplate , Thermaltake chaser A31 black with blue accents ,AX 760 With Blue Cabels, Samsung 840 120gb SSD ,1TB Black ,256 Ultra Plus SanDisk

Are the fans dead

You are so funny... How would i know if they are dead? And if they were dead why would i try to ask somebody how to fix it. 

You are so funny... How would i know if they are dead? And if they were dead why would i try to ask somebody how to fix it.

sorry just putting it out there

My System now I5 4670k ,H100i, Z87X-D3H, 8GB of Black Muramba, 7970 Sapphire with backplate , Thermaltake chaser A31 black with blue accents ,AX 760 With Blue Cabels, Samsung 840 120gb SSD ,1TB Black ,256 Ultra Plus SanDisk

And if you wanted to try and see if they where you could plug them into a different pc or a different header on that pc sorry

sorry just putting it out there

Sorry for being rude i'm just mad at my fans. 

Sorry for being rude i'm just mad at my fans.

don't worry would be the same it's such a pain having things break

Umm I had this problem found out that the fan connector on the actual front I/O of the case, came out, simply plugged it back in, can't take out the front face of the case too far, otherwise something comes out. Check that if! Hope this helps :D

Current Build: Case: Define R4 White/Window CPU: i5 3470 @4.0Ghz GPU: GTX 680 DCUII +500Mhz(Mem) Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Monitor: Acer Monitor 1920x1080 MOBO: Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 Storage: 2TB HDD, 120GB 840 EVO (OS)

Future Build: 4670K, GTX 780 MSI TwinFrozr OC, Z87X-D3H, 8GB @1866Mhz, 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 750D, RM 650W, Custom Loop. White/Blue/Black Colour Scheme. I literally cannot wait *_*

I have had issues with the 2 R4 cases I have related to the front panel loosening and unplugging the fan controller. Check to see that the fan controller is plugged in at the top under the USB ports. 

Propably dead fan controller. I've seen so many posts here saying thats issue with that case.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv